Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

11OCT PMDG MD-11 Update (short)

>Even you gave us a release date/hour, I suggest you have some>rest and sleep a bit. Working when being tired is really less>efficient !>>We want you still alive, you're not all done, you still have>the FS9 release to prepare and all the ongoing new planes>you'll release after this one ! :(>>Take care of you ! ;)You are kidding right? Sleep can wait! Carry on working and dont stop until everything is perfected and released. We dont expect any less :D Graham

Hi!Great it's finally coming! I must admit I lost my belief in it. :)Looking forward to the FS9 version as soon as possible.Aerosoft's Frankfurt Main is impatiently awainting my Lufthansa Cargo.Four questions that won't let me sleep, all about the FS9 verion:1. Will there be a quick choice (like in your 747 via Menu) of the VC and non-VC model?2. Will the non-VC model have wing views modelled?3. Will there be animated wing flex (I don't doubt it however)?4. Do you know yet any data about the potential FPS and CPU intensity of the bird? Compared to the Queen? Has there been improvements made on that (the only problem I have with the anyway gorgeous product)?Thanks for answering any of them if you don't mind.Best regards,Rafal

MD 11 Liverys are available for download so the aircraft its on its way 40 minutes ETE .L OL CAN FREAKIN WAIT>