Sign in to follow this  

CH Products-Oshkosh Question?

I remember CH Products having a press release about new jet & multi throttles and maybe a new joystick they were going to preview at Oshkosh. Did any of you guys that made it out to Oshkosh get a chance to check 'em out? I wanna buy a new throttle but wanna know if I should pay the big bucks for the PFC stuff or if the CH stuff is gonna be alright. Thanks.-------------Michael

This is not to start a "mine is bigger then yours" battle.I went to Oshkosh and was able to "touch and feel" the "old-current" throttle CH had on display and "I" will say that "I" am much happier with my Saitek X45 combo. True, I had to do "software tweaking" and driver change to 3rd party (98se), but the robustness and ergonomics (sp) of the CH vs. Saitek is not even close on the throttle. My hand size is just about large enough to palm a dirty basketball (clean and new -- can do). The CH I saw is all plastic and it slides while the Saitek is metal with little plastic and rotates. Plus is is a far less expensive combo. ;-)Each to his own.BobThe CURRENT WEATHER at my home. (12.9 Miles ESE of KPIA)http://www.crh.noaa.gov/radar/images/DS.p3...klot/latest.gif

I think I read that CH was going to showcase the new throttle quadrant at the AVSIM conference not Osh Kosh. I may be wrong here. I too am very interested in the New 6 lever quadrant from CH. The existing one they have out now is kind of small. I use Dual Suncom throttles and they are great but not as realistic as I would like them to be.Ken

That map is centered on my home, GO HILLMEN!--------------Paul Meyerwww.KryptonAir.comwww.LAARTCC.org