Sign in to follow this  
Allan Burek

12OCT08 PMDG MD-11 (Manuals/Liveries) Schedule Update

>Hi, I am sure it isnt needed at all but i was curious to the>ability it has it reject loading will it also reject dumping>via th efs fuel menu as well?>I am sure it will never get used anyway just curious abou it.Eric, Michael was responding to Matt's question right before yours. :)When you say reject dumping, do you mean if you loaded too much fuel, and needed to take some out? If so, you can just use the same PMDG fuel menu you would use to load fuel. Just enter the lower fuel amount, apply it, and away you go.Sorry if I'm not understanding you here.

>>Not really needed. The MCDU WEIGHT INIT page will do all the>calculations for you. You can try different values of block>fuel, enter taxi, and reserve and it will add these to the FMS>estimated trip and alternate fuel and give you the final>fuel/time. >Are there any plans to make a performance file for FSBuild? While the MD11 system certainly makes fuel planners ALMOST redundant, the FMS fuel figure will only be accurate IFF wind data is entered. So on those looong hauls where you don't enter the wind data until the cruise phase, the fuel prediction will be off.Now if we could have the MD11 read the Activesky data and extract the wind information, the fuel planner would be totally redundant (wink wink, nudge nudge) :DPaul

Guest Alias

Gosh Robert, how am I suppose to fly this plane quickly if I must read thousands of pages?:( INCREDIBLE JOB GUYS...INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cheers

No what i mean is the manual for the MD-11 says it will reject any fuel you try to load using the FSX fuel and payload menu. Since it will reject it will it also disable you from removing fuel from that menu as well?P.S. I have got to get the plane so i can use the Sabena livery I know it so look sperfect but cant se just yet:)Thank YouCapt. Eric Wade Joneswww.usairwaysva.orghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/1900driver.jpg

I assume the liverys are not compatible with the FS9 version, so there's no point for us FS9'ers downloading those?

Rune B.

Very very very true, I have skimmed threw each before going back to the introduction manual. I can say I am in love and will be using the tutorial and AOA video once I get it to enjoy a long time of flying the FS2Crew will make a fine addition to the plane I am sure As soon as it is out I am getting it. You guys and yes I know I have said it already, But "YOU GUYS ROCK" I have not given any thought to the Repaint kit wont do much good with out the plane but I will be very busy for a while now. Just reading the manual tells a lot as to why it takes so much time to build this plane, you guys should be getting a few medals for this. :(Thank YouCapt. Eric Wade Joneswww.usairwaysva.orghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/1900driver.jpg

Guest Cpt Shadaab

OK, This is strange, but i happen to not see anything about the PMDG MD-11 Manuals plus the free liveries anywhere on the DOWNLOADS page.Please if anyone can help me out. That would be great.

Hi Eric,You can not use the fuel and payload (in Aircraft menu) from FSX itself. You have to use the fuel and payload system in PMDG menu, like for the B-744.PeterFlightsimulator is not a simulation, it's a way of life ....

Guest Bananenman13

Not able to download the manual?TRY USING INTERNET EXPLORER INSTEAD OF FIREFOX! That way you'll be able to see them.

Man i can't believe people even use firefox that much I have never and don't intend to use Firefox got nothing against it, just dont care for it. BTY I read the intro manual already and did the Apu part of the system manual. I am so loving this.:DThank YouCapt. Eric Wade Joneswww.usairwaysva.orghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/1900driver.jpg

Hi Mr. Nameless ....No problem at all downloading the manual with Firefox, even with Linux.PeterFlightsimulator is not a simulation, it's a way of life ....

Hi, Quick question about the tutorial which manual is it in or will it be with the plane it self. I have not been threw every manual ofcourse impossible just yet, I was curious since never saw anyone ask to much about it.Edit: I found the answer by reading the first post again. Thank YouCapt. Eric Wade Joneswww.usairwaysva.orghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/1900driver.jpg