Sign in to follow this  
Guest NoobPilot

13OCT08 PMDG MD-11 Release Planning Update

Captains-Just thought I'd give you a quick update to say that we are still targeting Monday as our preferred release date for the PMDG MD-11.To help you with the speculation, I am in the PDT time slice- so we're talking about late in the day for all of you in Europe, early afternoon for those on the US East Coast.Now- just because I like to keep my options open, there is a CHANCE that this release might push into Tuesday- I'll a bit more in about 8-10hrs.FWIW: The airplane is done. We are sorting out a few last minute details with the technical sides of a release like this - and we have only a few minor tasks left to complete.If all goes well- you'll be completely ignoring the forum, skipping sleep and taking your meals on the MD-11 flight deck by this time tomorrow. :-)For those of you staying in the Marriott hotel across the road from KLGB while waiting to pick up your new airplane, I hope the front desk woke you up from your required crew rest to let you know the above information. After all, if you REALLY want the true-to-life airline pilot experience- you must be sleep deprived at least 80% of the time.I'll be in touch in a few hours!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Great news Robert,...and then it was down to the final hours!!! All very exciting, and I fear I'm still going to sit here for the rest of the day pressing F5! :-jumpy Or maybe I'll take the queen out for abit, to pass the time!

Sir Robert, Thank you for the update you guys are certainl;y going beyond the call for customer service. I shall keep my self ready and watching for the release no matter what day it is done. Good Luck to you guys and good luck to the servers as well. Regardless of where I am at with th emanuals I am gonna restart over once the plane is installed like most will I'm sure. I am on the cruise section of the FMS manual right now, read the intro and the APU section of the SYS manuls just for fun. I intend to keep reading threw the day and check for the release in between , so good luck:)Thank YouCapt. Eric Wade Joneswww.usairwaysva.orghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_trijet.jpg

Great news!Off to bed for some sleep. Hopefully when I wake up she'll be on shelves or close to it. Gotta run to the bank with my paycheck too hehe. Congrats on finishing her.William

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Guest pilot-joey

Wohoo!! Late in Europe? I'll keep my eyes open up all night long :D!Best regards, Joey

>All very exciting, and I fear I'm still going to sit here for>the rest of the day pressing F5! :-jumpy I think it's safe to say you can probably hold off on the F5ing until around 12:00 noon PDT. :D It's pretty unlikely the release will happen before then, but any time after that is probably fair game!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

and I feel a terrible terrible case of fever/flu/bad stomach/heavy vomiting/dizziness/delirium/bad odors is just about to hit me later this day. If you say to your co-workers that you suddenly have a very bad stomach, they usually take 10 steps back and kindly ask you to leave the office immediately...

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Guest SVA121

"I think it's safe to say you can probably hold off on the F5ing until around 12:00 noon PDT"UTC please :)Good job guys!Mo

Guest pilot-joey

>"I think it's safe to say you can probably hold off on the>F5ing until around 12:00 noon PDT">>UTC please :)>>Good job guys!>MoPDT is UTC - 7 now, so add your UTC time on the general UTC time for example Amsterdam UTC+2 = PDT +9 = 2100H!Best regards, Joey

Guest Mower

Guess I'll be the only guy here not d/l right away with my gaming rig's MOBO fried and awaiting RMA...downside of overclocking ya know.Manuals are a great read though.

Guest SVA121

>>"I think it's safe to say you can probably hold off on the>>F5ing until around 12:00 noon PDT">>>>UTC please :)>>>>Good job guys!>>Mo>>PDT is UTC - 7 now, so add your UTC time on the general UTC>time for example Amsterdam UTC+2 = PDT +9 = 2100H!>>Best regards, JoeyThanks Joey!Regards,Mo