Sign in to follow this  
Guest NoobPilot

13OCT08 PMDG MD-11 Release Planning Update

Well it's already past 2:00 pm EST and nothing new. I'm sure they are working, but again, my bet is a release for tomorrow. It was said that it "might" be released early afternoon EST time, and that's where we are now. I had a hunch that it would be tomorrow because that's the lastest they said it would be released and they probably wanted to give themselves time. I think they will hold up to tomorrows release, but I wouldn't hold your breath for today. Just my opinion though.Chad

PDT is 7 hours behind UTC currently, 8 hours behind me (I'm +1 hours UTC due to DST).That means at 2000 hrs local, it is just 1200 PDT. I'm 27 minutes from that time here, so I hope they hurry up!! :D :DI can wait until 1600 PDT! :DBest regards,Robin.

Guest adc10withwinglets91

I live in the UK in the BST time zone, so by the time the MD-11 comes out, it'll probably be past my bedtime. I look forward to the addon tomorrow.Good luck with tying up the last details before release!!!

Guest SVA121

LOL See what have you done PMDG team? we're all becoming experts in different world timings :)J/KRegards,Mo

I've no idea what PDT time is, but what time would it be in Australia at the time you tentatively hope to be able to release the MD-11?

Guest SVA121

>I've no idea what PDT time is, but what time would it be in>Australia at the time you tentatively hope to be able to>release the MD-11?PDT is -7 hours to UTC

Actuallydude, I used th Zulu clock from the Avsim File library and remove one hour from the ZUlu time since the clock aligns every time zone acording to the local tim eon my PC. This clock is some what out dated but very usefull if you can remember it doesnot count for daylight savings time.I did also use this as well: http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Pacific/d/-8/javaThank YouCapt. Eric Wade Joneswww.usairwaysva.orghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_trijet.jpg

Well I am GMT+10 hours, so what does the time Robert suggested make it in Australia?

>I've no idea what PDT time is, but what time would it be in>Australia at the time you tentatively hope to be able to>release the MD-11?Taking into account the international dateline, southern hemisphere etc, I think that that would be sometime on Friday Mate. ;)Sorry - no idea what PDT is!For someone that couldnt really be bothered by the MD11 one way or the other, it's a touch odd that i am sat in front of the computer hitting the f5 key every 10 minutes with my Credit Cards in hand.PMDG, what have you done to me!CheersPaul

>I've no idea what PDT time is, but what time would it be in>Australia at the time you tentatively hope to be able to>release the MD-11?Taking into account the international dateline, southern hemisphere etc, I think that that would be sometime on Friday Mate. ;)Sorry - no idea what PDT is!For someone that couldnt really be bothered by the MD11 one way or the other, it's a touch odd that i am sat in front of the computer hitting the f5 key every 10 minutes with my Credit Cards in hand.PMDG, what have you done to me!CheersPaul

Guest adc10withwinglets91

Pacific Time Zone is the timezone in which the west coast of North America, especially California, USA and Vancouver is situated in.I think you should have a spare F5 key handy! :)

Pacific time.Currently its:PDT - 1240 - (Monday lunchtime)GMT - 1940 - (Monday evening)Oz - 0640 - (Tuesday morning)If they release in the next few hours, for you its going to be Tuesday afternoon, evening time.

Guest SVA121

>Well I am GMT+10 hours, so what does the time Robert>suggested make it in Australia?>PDT is UTC - 7 now, so add your UTC time on the general UTC>time for example Amsterdam UTC+2 = PDT +9 = 2100H!>>Best regards, JoeyRegards,Mo

The only problem at PMDG they do a great job but so expensive . Say if the 747 is 59.99 Euro then the MD-11 is around 70 Euro which is around 120 dollars, its like you are buying 3 Flight simulaotr.