Sign in to follow this  
onurksn

Forum issues during MD-11 release

Guest Steve_Park

Internet still smoking here. I just downloaded the manuals and 3 liveries and got the full speed of my DSL (3Mbps). Access to these forum are slow, but think they are headquared somewhere on the east coast around VA. Still waiting to see what price point they put on the product and waiting to be "pleasantly surprised" (TABS words) by that number before committing to buy the FSX version right now.Steve

Guest pilot-joey

PMDG, bring it on! :(Best regards, Joey

Guest SVA121

>I wished I knew how many Captains are pushing F5 on the>keyboard or clicking the refresh button of their browser NOW.>If I had 10 cents for each F5 pressed only today.. I'd be a billioner :)Regards,Mo

hehe, gotta feel sorry for AvSim. Their forum and servers must be taking a pounding. Probably got their ISP screaming what on earth is going on?!So you think the yellow notice on the PMDG website suggests now its not gonna happening imminently? Or are they just being cautious as usual?!And how many other europeans are going to be staying up all night like me, for 'just 5 more minutes' in case its released? :-lol

+1 :DI wish they'd give some idea of how long - I've been sat here all day (no kidding - check the forum posts!!). :DBest regards,Robin.

Just changed the yellow sign on the website from 24 hours to 18 hours so looks like it's going to be tomorrow now.Matt

Guest pilot-joey

>Just changed the yellow sign on the website from 24 hours to>18 hours so looks like it's going to be tomorrow now.>>MattLet's hope it update every 4 hours and it was an automatic update, since I'm still hoping it will be today :D! Got to work the whole day tomorrow :(, time will tell..Regards, Joey

hi Ryan,just a quick question, how long am i gonna wait for the update??????cherrs colin

Feared as much.The recent post suggesting an 'update' was due shortly rather than an 'announcement' sounded more like they still might be finishing off stuff.

The time counter in the yellow box on the PMDG website shows us 18 hours to go and no longer 24 hours. So, I suppose that I may go to bed now. It's 21:20 UTC (23:20 loc) and I have to get up at 03:30 UTC (05:30 loc). Another possible reason, it's the 13th today and I think PMDG doesn't release at that date. We'll see, tomorrow is another day.Goodnight all,PeterPS : and if the Bird should be released during EU nighttime, to US, AUS and still awake EU Captains, have nice flights and give us your first results at least at 14:00 UTC. Than I'm home from work. By all.Flightsimulator is not a simulation, it's a way of life ....

I wish they'd give an indication of time! :D BTW - it isn't an auto-update every 4 hours - that would make it 20 hours, not 18.I suspect we're looking at tomorrow now.I hope they get mirrors online, too.It's 2240 here now. Getting late...Best regards,Robin.

Guest lszh

Hi folks+1 :-jumpyCredit card ready :-waveNooooo, 18 hours to go and already midnight here...Best regardsBruno