Sign in to follow this  
psolk

MD11+ FS2Crew= unreal...

Guys,I have had the privilege and the honor to Beta Test the PMDG MD11 in conjunction with FS2Crew for the MD11. While I will not be around until later to answer questions (running out for a quick spinal operation) I can tell you that what you are about to have in your hands is unreal!!!The PMDG MD-11 is the ONLY reason I am flying FSX right now. PMDG has created a masterpiece thats performance is mind blowing considering the complexity of what they produced. Both the AC itself and the entire PMDG team have opened my eyes and I will NEVER EVER look at another MD-11 the same again! She is such a wonderful technical marvel and PMDG and the team have done a job unlike anything I have seen before in the FS world from all perspectives INCLUDING performance NOW Combine that with what you guys will get from Bryan and the FS2Crew team and it is going to be like Christmas, Chanukah or Qwanza morning for everyone. Bryan and the team at FS2Crew are going to BLOW you away with the latest release and the integration they had with the PMDG team throughout the Beta process... This is by far the cleanest and most integrated version of FS2Crew I have been lucky enough to test. For me with my limited MD-11 knowledge this has also bee the most useful version yet to me personally LOL. I am actually finishing the tutorial flight right now before I head out to the hospital LOL and I am just blown away by how "natural" the two products play together. This is awesome, I am like a little 34 year old kid right now and I never thought I would be smiling from ear to ear waiting for my ride to the hospital!!! Guys, this isn't an advertisement, I am not telling you to run out and buy anything I am just telling you that we are lucky as can be to have teams like PMDG and FS2Crew who continue to deliver bar raising add-ons for FS. I WISH WISH WISH I had the rest of the day to play with both these add-ons but while you guys are (hopefully) enjoying I will be under anesthesia so give a little wing dip to me on takeoff and ENJOY!!!Congrats to PMDG and FS2Crew on years and years of hard work that finally came to fruition in an unbelievable way!!!!Nothing left to say but enjoy everyone!!!!Congrats again guys and thank you for letting me such a small piece of such amazing projects!-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E8500 468X9.5 @ 4.45Asus Maximus Extreme4 gigs OCZ Reaper DDR3 @1400Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigsDual VelociRaptor 10k 3gb/s RAID-0Dual WD Caviar 500 gig Raid-0Single 150Gig SATA2 Swap Drive28 inch LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sPCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLISaitek Yoke, Saitek Rudders, Go-Flight Flap,Gear and Trim Controlhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigsIntel E6600 @ 3.2Asus P5N32E-SLI Plus3 Gigs Kingston Hyper XXFX 8600 GTAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/193235.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

>> running out for a quick spinal operationParty animal!! :-lolIf someone could post a video or two of FS2Crew in operation, I'll seriously consider it.Best regards,Robin.

>>> running out for a quick spinal operation>>Party animal!! :-lol>>If someone could post a video or two of FS2Crew in operation,>I'll seriously consider it.>>Best regards,>Robin.@ Robin just go for it FS2Crew adds so much to crew interaction it's that extra step to the real deal :-)@ Paul hope all is ok I wish you luck again at the hospital man...http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/awf1/sign.jpg

André

Paul,Thanks for your unbiased review!Please do come back soon from the hospital, completely recovered, so you can enjoy these two fantastic products!Good luck! All the bestEdmundo

Edmundo Azevedo

Guest Bananenman13

Good luck at the H!By the way, does anyone know: will there be a FS9 version of the fs2crew MD11?Bananenman

Guest Bananenman13

Sorry, found the answer.B.

Paul and others,Glad to hear you're enjoying FS2Crew for the MD-11 :-)It's fairly different from the older versions of FS2Crew in terms of the interface system and the flavor of the SOPs modeled, so I'm happy to hear the transition has gone smooth for our users.FS9 Version of FS2Crew MD-11:We won't be able to do an FS9 version of FS2Crew MD-11 until PMDG finalizes the FS9 version of the MD-11.But an FS9 version of FS2Crew "should" happen. At this point I don't see any reason why it shouldn't happen.All the best,Bryan