Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

MD-11 Release: 0100 UTC

Guys we aren't even close to max bandwidth, if you're seeing slow speeds it's somewhere else in the chain, not our server. This is probably definitely the case for people overseas.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi Guys, All purchased, although had to use the wifes credit card, as it didnt like mine! Blub!Anyway, Dubai, 101Kb/Sec10 Mins remaining - And her indoors thinks im going to be cleaning the kitchen and cooking dinner today - i dont think so ;)Thank you PMDG....RegardsPaul

I hope all of you FSX'ers enjoy your new bird. Now one thing though. Us FS9'ers expect some videos on youtube and some screenshots and if you dont, well let me just say you dont want to know what will happen. I will hunt you down! :(

Guest Ted_Pan

DONE!!!!off into the wild blue yonder...Regards,Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, AlaskaCore 2 Duo E64004gb RAMnVidia GTS8800 640mbVista 32

>I am down to 98.5kb/sec and I have broadband! :(be happy... i've broadband too... first dropped down to 35kb/s...but finally it's slowly increasing again now at ~60kb/s

Cheers
Wolfgang

1hxz6d.png

-I'm 'still' awake (again, after 3.5 hrs sleep) in the UK :-doh-average download speed: 30-45kb/sec (broadband) :D-still 30 mins left :9-near heart attack by now...EXCELLENT JOB GUYS!!! :7:7:7(keep busy yourself with the FS2004 version)Laszlo

Guest xenshift

Got it downloaded, but it won't validate me when I try to install..Very disapointing, as I really want to have a good go at it before I head off to bed. Sent an email to support, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow.Anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? I usually have bad luck!--Jon

>Got it downloaded, but it won't validate me when I try to>install..>>Very disapointing, as I really want to have a good go at it>before I head off to bed. Sent an email to support, so I'll>have to wait until tomorrow.>>Anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? I usually>have bad luck!>>-->JonJon, you probably already have, but check and make sure you're entering the correct email address, correct order number, and your password. I messed myself up the other day because I was switching two numbers of my order number.

Guest xenshift

>>Got it downloaded, but it won't validate me when I try to>>install..>>>>Very disapointing, as I really want to have a good go at it>>before I head off to bed. Sent an email to support, so I'll>>have to wait until tomorrow.>>>>Anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? I>usually>>have bad luck!>>>>-->>Jon>>Jon, you probably already have, but check and make sure you're>entering the correct email address, correct order number, and>your password. >>>I messed myself up the other day because I was switching two>numbers of my order number.Hmmm, I am copying and pasting the order number from the original email I received from them, so that shouldn't be it. I did email them and their support was very quick to respond. Hopefully they can sort it out, because I don't think it's me being an idiot in this case :)

Hello i am having a problem i downloaded and installed but everytime i choose the aircraft from the list in my FSX it shows up as Maule Orion , it only lets me choose the aircraft while iam flying . Please help me Running VISTA 32Bit

Guys if you have a support issue, PLEASE do not post in the announcement threads - start a new post about it so that there's attention on that specific topic. Thanks.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest LCD1080

aamd11ve7.jpg[/url]Woo hoo! MD-11 at Portland International!