Sign in to follow this  
Guest NoobPilot

PMDG Site Down?

Guest NoobPilot

Like it says... three theories: 1. It crashed from overuse. 2. They hit their max bandwidth per month just from our constant F5's. 3. It's down for updating! Let's hope it's #3. EDIT: Nevermind, back up again. Please ignore this post.

Guest NoobPilot

Lol, sorry for being the gullible one here. My mind is so excited it could actually power an MD-11 engine startup.

>> just rebooting the server'THE' server??? 'THE'?????I hope you guys have got the bandwidth! It's about to get a hammering! :DBest regards,Robin.

Guest NoobPilot

Not just a hammering, an impact from a 50 kg lead ball from FL410. Anyone care for calculations?

Guest NoobPilot

Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time... Famous last words!

>Yeah we decided to use Vangelis's home PC on a cable modem>for the release. Trust me, it'll work. ;) :DROFL - Love it! Knew the PMDG Boys had a sense of humour too... ;)RegardsPaul