Sign in to follow this  
Brian Doney

Congratulations !

Just want to say well done to you guys! have been studying the docs and you guy's have outdone yourselves again! will be purchasing the printed manuals and kinda glad I have a month or so before the fs9 version is out so I can be fully prepared for the intense traning ahead!Good job I studied so hard on the 744 for all those years, it should ease the learning curve :)Rob

Rob Prest

Any update on the 737 for FSX yet? Release dates?! :D Just kidding of course! ;)

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

And also from my side, this bird is IMHO way beyond any expectations, absolutely brilliant work!BestHolger

Gents-I'm going to pin this thread to the top of the forum, not because I want us to be self congratulatory- but because I want the key members of the MD-11 development team, Bill, Michael, Vin and Vangelis to have an opportunity to see this thread.You all have said some very nice things- and I know they appreciate it with all of the effort that has gone into this simulation.For all of us at PMDG who have been involved with the MD-11 for "only" four years- we are excited that you are finally flying the MD-11. I can't even begin to imagine how this release must feel for Bill and Michael!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Alias

And my 2 cents as well. Since I own all PMDG's aircrafts this one sets a higher level in the sim market, a 4 years work does need all our apreciations and support to the team.To the people who say "..now you can go to holiday" I would say "NOOOOO..", on the contrary, go on and on and on let us dream of another incredible aircraft, another project with higher quality always staying at the top of the top.Hats off.God bless you all.

Guest adc10withwinglets91

It was worth the wait and the money despite the financial crisis we had to put up with for weeks. I say a big thank you to the entire PMDG crew for providing us with the opportunity to fly the last ever trijet built before the ETOPS long haul jets (777 and A330) took over and we look forward to the 737NGX and possibly the 787 if possible. Best wishes

Guest Debosonic

And also my 2 'dirhams' as well...Thank you thank you thank you PMDG....I have always wanted a complete and sophisticated tri-jet, either a DC10, a MD11 or a L1011 and you have provided it. Since 05 I have been following the development of this bird and I am really happy and very impressed at the detail and quality of this product.I look forward to getting her off the ground tonight....I did a lot of messing around on ground and did some taxi-work too today, but I am at work now and I plan to have a nice flight tonight.Fortunately (for my simming) my sweetheart fiancee is not with me now so I will get to know and fly the MD-11 intimately until Christmas when we meet up again. (can't handle a woman and a complex airliner add-on simultaneously)Thanks again PMDG, you are at the top.

Guest Debosonic

You can always try to fly them short haul....That's what I do...1/3 fuel full....

Congrats and thanks to the whole team !!!I will only be able to get into the whole MD-experience in 2 weeks from now but from what i have seen and read on different boards you guys have outdone yourself once again. Thanks !!! Best RegardsThomas

Guest viking7117

hi,its been a long wait but i guess it pays to wait for the best product ,though i have just downloaded the product and have the manuals with me,i have a feeling everybody is going the enjoy md-11,its been a long time flying the 747,and i was really missing flying another aircraft,so i hope this fits in well for guys looking for a change i just hope they develop the 737 and the airbus as soon as poosibleviv

Let me join in the congratulations!For the past ~2 years I

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

HiI would like to also echo my congratulations to all in the PMDGteam and not forgetting the beta testers and technical supportteams. It has been long awaited and over the last couple of weeksits been fever pitch on the forums. I suppose the reason for thisis after the awesome job you did on the queen, no one can wait tofly the MD-11. I have never posted on the forum before, but i couldntmiss a thank you for the MD-11 which i downloaded this morning, but as yet, not installed due to work commitments. Cant wait for the evening !!!Andrew Beaumont

Wow. I think that sums up my feelings after one evening (or should I say early morning...) with her. What an incredibly immersive experience you have created. A big thanks to everyone at PMDG and everyone else who contributed to such an outstanding simulation.Mike

Thank you for the md-11 I have just downloaded.So, it is time for NGX :)PozdrawiamCzarek

Yo! Way-to-go boys and girls of PMDG;-) Hope you earn enough from this for few glasses of the good stuff!!Easy to see why it took so long.Soooooooooooooooo worth the wait!!!!