Sign in to follow this  
Brian Doney

Congratulations !

Guest Lindbergh

Perfect, but now work on 737NGX, as you should have done before making MD11.... But it's (MD11) looks great by the way :-)

Guest SVA121

A big thank you to the PMDG team for the hard and lovely work.Regards,Mo

Dear PMDG-guys,I can only say THANK YOU!!!!, what a fantastic peace of art you guys built...Cheers Niels.

After my first flight last night of MEM-LAX, all I am sure of at this point is that this is the only plane I will be flying for a long, long time.I remember back in 2003 when I first saw that there was a high fidelity MD-11 in the works, I was beside myself in thinking that a product of such, would someday be a reality.To Bill and team, simply, thank you.

Well, this will be my first PMDG product. I always used to fly with PMDG products at my friend's computer but this time I buy for even myself (knowing that my friend will buy this too) because of honoring PMDG staff for their great work.Thank you.Matyas Majzik

Guest MAGALI

Hello.I big thanks en greetings from Belgium for the lovely City-Birds and the Sabena.Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

Guest pilot-joey

I still can't believe I'm flying here, right of the moment typing this (KLM765 AMS-SXM!). It's unbelievable what standards are set today!! Actually stayed up till 0500AM this morning, but it certainly payed off. Great, again! Thanks is not enough!Best regards, Joey

Hi,Congrats for finishing this great plane! Just flown the tutorial and its GREAT!! Thanks!!Greets from Holland,Martijn

Guest helix_angle

Absolutely stunning! You've somehow managed to take things yet another level up.Thanks for the many many enjoyable hours ahead,Helix_angle

Wonderfull PMDG team,Thanks for all the time everyone of you has invested in this very detailed simulation.Just stunning!Feeling "at home" again after making the last flight on the real one 4 years ago.Best regards,Harry

Guest XM DUDE

I must say, I'm impressed with the way that PMDG has decided to have totally open communication with it's customers and giving us updates almost daily, this is nice. I am waiting for the FS9 version of the MD-11 after waiting for 3 years, what is another month? I love PMDG products and I can't wait to see what is next as like the rest of the fleet it will be awesome.Michael Pare.

Guest Usscarrier

PMDG-Absolutely amazing!!! Definitely the next level in FS add-ons in my opinion. I hope you all are able to enjoy the great comments and a job extremely well done as much as we are enjoying having her.Thank you to the entire team.Sincerely,Travis Normandin

Guest XM DUDE

I think the developers would be wise to follow PMDG's lead, I say lead because they are now my #1 developer because of the fine product and the outstanding communication and relationship they have with the customer. I have too many times dealt with vendors that once they have you're money, they could care less about you.Michael Pare

I want to also jump in here and give a big, hearty congratulations to the whole team at PMDG for this absolutely outstanding model of an MD11.I have to say without any hesitation, that this is the finest airline simulation I have ever experienced.Everything works just the way it is supposed to and the sim is absolutely stable. Also, visually, it is a beautiful tri-jet.Great job on a product that is worth every penny. I expect to spend a lot of time enjoying this beautiful MD11.Also, thank you for all of the great liveries.My only hope now is that someday you will make the weather radar functional on both the 747 and MD11. I would be willing to purchase it as an addon if it could work intrically on the ND like the real one.But that's no biggie.Bob