Sign in to follow this  
golli

New MD-11 Pilots. Post videos please !!!!!

Thanks Andy for taking the trouble mate. It does look awesome. Any chance of a take-off video as we still haven't heard the sounds yet, please? ;)

Dave Taylor gb.png

Hey Steffen!It sounds like there is something wrong your sound card or you have the recording volume set too high - All I can hear is severe digital clipping!!!! :(The MD-11 should not sound like that!!!!!!!! :)Do the sounds normally sound like that for you or was the recording volume set too high for the video recording?Armen L Cholakianhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Hi Armen, the sound on my side is very okay, no problem at all. I checked the video at youtube also, yes when the view is turning and the FS ATC sounds strange, this is caused by the video programs FRAPS and the Windows Movie Maker, I am sure...RegardsSteffen

A bit too deep at final approach, but.... ####-Weather !! We never fly wrong, its always the the weather :-)See you next time...Steffen

Guest wyldmagik

Dave "will be in the river"Can you please change your signature please to stop this happening to anyone in future.My cat just lept for your fake bug wandering the screen and put full claws through my samsung 226BW monitor and crystalised it. Now I cant fly my md-11. Cheers...back to a shoddy 17" crtJames.