Sign in to follow this  
Guest milliotseb

Not able to set fuel in MD11 load manager (need it for CG)

Guest milliotseb

Hi,My only problem is that I am not able to choose the fuel level in the MD11 load editor?I am on vista (french) and I run the load editor with admin rights.But max stay on a red "0" and so I think I could not increase the current value with the cursor as max is set to 0.Any idea? I even set passangers load . Save and relaunch the load manager but same result2) My fps in VC don't seems to increase even removing overhead anims and FO screens. I stay at 10 fps but I have more than 20 in external view? Any idea?COre2 2.4ghzHD3870 with AA4x and AF4x4go of ram (no 3gb tweak)

Guest milliotseb

Seems it work when I set in the addon-> pmdg -> fuel menu But why not in the load manager? Edit: But I need the fuel cursor to work to be able to have ZFWCG and TOCGThanks for your support

Guest AV

You can set the fuel in the pmdg menu. Once you've entered this value in the BLOCK (assuming your engines are off), right click the LSK's next to the CG's and the CDU will spit out the correct value which you can then enter by left clicking the LSK.With the load manager, I just want to confirm that I'm understanding what's going here, you're saying that the fuel load cursor will not move when you click and drag it?

Guest milliotseb

Yep the cursor don't move (both current and max stay at 0)I have now discover the CG computation in the fmc (at first I though that you should enter it by hand)

>I have now discover the CG computation in the fmc (at first I>though that you should enter it by hand)You do need to enter this by hand, right-clicking is just a cheat for the lazy ones ;-)The Fmc is able to calculate current CG and displaying on the SD ENG page. But you need to read it off and enter it at TOCG manually, the ZFWCG comes from the load editor and needs to be entered manually too.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest milliotseb

Yep two others MD11 pilots seems to have the problem(looking to the forums) so now I know it will be worked on