Sign in to follow this  
Guest regamuffin

Saitek Throttle

Guest regamuffin

Hey guys just quickly gonna say fantastic work on the md11 marvoulous, but the only thing i noticed is that for some reason only on the md11 not even on the 747 is that when i select flaps down moving the leaver down on my throttle systems it selects flaps upwards but iv always had it to select flaps down can anyone explain???Paul

Check the assignments for the lever in FSX. You probably have to put a mark in the box where you say the action should be reversed. That's what I did and it started working - although halfway into the flight I had to change the setting again! :D

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

This is also an issue with the CH Throttle Quandrant.It appears that the axis operates in the reverse direction to all the other aircraft. RegardsRussell Jourdain (ANZ007/ZK-RHJ)

I have the Saitek Yoke and Throttles. I did have to go into FSUIPC and uncheck " reverse axis" on spoilers and flaps. All other a/c have it so those boxes must be checked. Odd, but not a issue. I just make it aircraft specific in FSUIPC.Richie

Richie Walsh

Interesting, I have not noticed that FSUIPC was doing this. We corrected for the reverse movement, then FSUIPC corrected our correction, so this ended up the wrong way :-)

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

Guest tff325

That is correct, I also have the Saitek Throttle and, before the MD11, I had to check the 'reverse'checkbox for flaps & spoilers. Now, with the MD11 I had to uncheck that box again. For me not much of a problem, since I won't be flying anything else than the MD11 for the coming couple of years :)Ben

Hi Support Team,Firstly, thanks for that awesome piece of software.But other than Ben above I'd still like to fly my other great addons (including of course the 747), and setting/re-setting that "reverse" checkbox is a bit cumbersome. Long story, short question: please let there be a fix?Best regards,--Reinhard Eisl, LOWL

Hi,as mentioned above, you just have to check "make it aircraft specific" in the FSUIPC Tab where you reverse the axis. Then it will only be reversed with this MD-11. You have to chekc every you fly though. Quite easy :-).best,Dirk

Thanks Dirk,but more specific: I am not using FSUIPC for this, I was referring to the FSX control axis settings. The MD11 is the only plane in my stable (including the PDMG 747 and LVLD 767) that would require the "reverse" setting on the spoiler and flap axis to be altered.I do not have a registered FSUIPC on my system.--Reinhard Eisl, LOWL

Hallo Reinhard,ah sorry, my fault. Then of course a fix would be good.DirkEDDM

Guest regamuffin

Thanks for your help guys i'll give this ago and let ya knowPaul

Guest regamuffin

YAY!! it works now but had to do it in the fsx controls config section.Paul