Sign in to follow this  
Guest alpha118

MD-11 Load Manager

Guest alpha118

How do you load fuel using the load manager? Mine stays at 'Zero'Cant move the slider at allmany ThanksNow my printers run out of ink, so can't print tutorial..:-(

Hi. I have the same problem. The slider is grey and unmovable while FSX is running and the MD-11 loaded.Any suggestions?(System: Vista 32 bit- German)Thanks in advanceTobi>How do you load fuel using the load manager? Mine stays at>'Zero'>>Cant move the slider at all>>many Thanks>>>Now my printers run out of ink, so can't print tutorial..:-(

Guest alpha118

oops, sorry about thatRegardsClive JoySystem is Vista, english

Guest alpha118

RyanYep, I have tried with FSX loaded and md-11 running, still no luck.The fuel slider is stuck at the topcurrent = 'black zero'max= 'red zero'hope that helpsRegardsClive JoyPs if you send the data from load manager to FSX it sends 'zero' fuel

I find it annoying that every time I load the aircraft I have to pause it immediately and then load fuel via the PMDG options menu. Why couldn't it be set to load with fuel, like the B747-400?

I'm sorry. I updated my previous post. Yes, FSX was running while I tried to move the slider. I think it is the same problem as discussed in the other thread You mentioned above (german FSX version and german Vista32). RegardsTobi >Are you running FSX and the MD-11 while you're trying this? >The sim does need to be active and running for it to work...

Guest alpha118

Hi GuysI know you are busy, but any luck with this issueRegardsClive Joy

precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_trijet.jpgyep,same prob here,us version of win xp sp3load man runs, fsx running,cannot load fuelotherwise very impressednick baa-ret

NICK BERARDI

AA-RET

Guest BobbieVazquez

Yep same issue here using (english) Vista 32. Also as a side note when I add fuel via FMC or via the Add-On menu it throws my cg off to (33.1) with fuel and (28) without and I can not configure stab for T/O with fuel. The result is that I fight with the stab trim during takeoff and then later as airspeed exceeds 250 knots it becomes more manageable. Apart from that, this is one of the best add-on I have ever seen... Steps to Reproduce1, Load FSX and select desired aircraft.2, Start Load Manager and verify connection.3, Define desired load configuration.4, load flight plan, weather and start flight.5, once in session verify CG (normally loads at 28 with no fuel.6. Begin fueling process via FMC or Add-on menu.NOTE - when loading fuel via FMC I can sometimes manage the cg and keep it around 27-28 but when using the Add-On it pops to 33.7, Complete checklist normally until you configure aircraft for T/O.8, User is unable to set stab to T/O configurationThank to everyone involved with this release. I test software for a living and know the amount of effort involved. Bobbie Vazquez (SimCOA 4318)

>>We are looking at this issue. >We believe it affects only Vista users. >Anyone having this problem with Windows XP? Yup me - i did a post in the other thread - perhaps the MODS can merge the 2 threads?

I'm having the same problem. Unable to move the slider. Running Vista Ultimate.CraigLian Li PC 65B CaseCorsair HX Series CMPSU-620HX 620W Power SupplyPlextor PX-810SA/SW-BL DVD/CDGiagabyte GA-P35-DS3RCrucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500)Arctic Freezer 7 ProIntel E6850 Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz 4M shared L2 Cache @ 3.6 GHzEVGA 7950GT KO 512mb 169.21_forceware whqlSeagate Barracuda 7200.10 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATASeagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATAVista Ultimate SP1FS Genesis US,Canada,MexicoGEX Active SkyFlightSim Commander VOX ATCTrack IR Vector