Sign in to follow this  
Andymk

Odd Lighting

Hey,I seem to have some very odd landing lights Ive noticed this evening, and was wondering if anyone else suffered from this?If you look here at my lighting panel, you can see everything is turned on:lightingpanel.jpgBut from an external view, I dont seem to have any taxi light at all (you can just make out my rwy turnoff lights). And my landing lights seem to be two small spots in the distance.external.jpgbtw, I'm running FSX, with SP1 and then Acceleration pack installed. Along with ASX and X Graphics.Anyone else get this?

Try changing the XGraphics setting for lights, and see if that makes a difference.

Dan Downs KCRP

Morning,tried setting X Graphics lighting back to default. Still didnt fix the problem.Its just looks like the lights are not positioned properly or something.

I had this exact problem during testing and it was definitely XGraphics causing it - the lights work fine with FSX default, but something XGraphics does makes them fail to appear.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

hmmm. Once I'll land, I'll have another go. Are saying its everything in X Graphics, or just the lighting section that needs resetting?

>hmmm. Once I'll land, I'll have another go. Are saying its>everything in X Graphics, or just the lighting section that>needs resetting?Andy I have seen this one before have it too will look into it because if you restore your default halo file that will solve it...Nope it's another texture looking further. http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/awf1/sign.jpg

André

>Andy I have seen this one before have it too will look into it>because if you restore your default halo file that will solve>it...>Nope it's another texture looking further.> Hi,could you expolain what is "..default halo file.." - I have the same issue (i have got X Graphics installed & also SHOCKWAVE 3D LIGHTS REDUX ).regardsCzarek

ok, Ive gone back to X Graphics and set Runway Lights, Aircraft Strobes and Landing Lights all back to X Graphics Default.Still didnt fix it though.Maybe I need to restore the original from the backup?

ok that worked, albeit abit drastic.In X Graphics, click on options. There you'll fine a button to restore original backup.That fixed it.Now just gotta figure out which files were the problem, so I can at least still use X Graphics on the other textures.

>ok that worked, albeit abit drastic.>In X Graphics, click on options. There you'll fine a button to>restore original backup.>>That fixed it.>>Now just gotta figure out which files were the problem, so I>can at least still use X Graphics on the other textures.Guys just restore the original spotlight.bmp file which resides in your FSX/Texture folder and that will solve it :-)http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/awf1/sign.jpg

André