Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

Slowest. DL. Ever.

I don't think I have downloaded something this slow since 56K. I am getting 6 kb/s on my 6mb connection. All of the other sites I have downloaded from today have been screaming, but the server holding the MD-11 has knocked me back to the year 1995. The funny thing was it started at about 200 KB/s and started to climb, then it just stopped and dropped back to 6 kb/s. Almost like my connection got throttled. To put it into perspective, I just downloaded GEX from Flight1 in about 20 -25 min. (1.8+ GB). The MD-11, at this rate, is going to take me 5 hours (153 mb). LOLWow. Just wow. :-lol

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Shane, The problem is definitely not our server - we've been nowhere close to bandwidth capacity during this release. It's likely happening somewhere in the chain between you and our server. (bad backbone router etc)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>Shane, >>The problem is definitely not our server - we've been nowhere>close to bandwidth capacity during this release. It's likely>happening somewhere in the chain between you and our server.>(bad backbone router etc)I wouldn't doubt it is my provider. Comcast isn't known for being very reliable. It figures that the internet goes i the toilet the second I actually want to DL something I've been waiting for. :-lol

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3