Sign in to follow this  
Guest mariner75

The MD-11 looks Amazing.... But!

Guest mariner75

PMDG, once again I am sure that you really nailed it with the MD-11. I have had all of your FS9 products and they are great. I have FSX but I currently do not have a system that will be able to handle add-ons to the sim. I also do not plan on upgrading to a new system anytime soon as I am a student and I just don't have the extra cash. I would love to fly this beauty but I am going to wait for the 737NGX. I'd love to see someone between that release a B717. But all I can do is wish for that to happen. I think it would compliment the MD-11 very well. But for now I shall wait a few years for the 737NGX and I am sure it will be even better than the MD-11. Congrats again PMDG team for what seems like a great release once again. You guys are hands down the top developer out there. Keep up the good work.Jared L.

Jared,There's going to be an FS9 version in about a month or so... that should run well if you upgraded your RAM to 2+GB. RAM's very cheap now.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com