Sign in to follow this  
Shmiffy

[MD11] - FSX Water Vapour returns

Hi Guys:Not a biggy. The FSX Water Vapour madness appears to have returned. It was raining departing EGKK, seems the ground water stayed with me.No biggy, cunning repositioning of the camera for screenies gets around it, just thought you might want to know.fs92008oct15015kq5.jpgfs92008oct15046pb3.jpgIn the picture above its hardly visible, but the darker 'cloud' below the aircraft.CheersPaul

A slightly better picture (hopefully)"http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8947/fs92008oct15059hq2.jpg"CheersPaul

Hi Drew:Thanks for the reply.The post at tiny earl is FS9 related, what would the procedure be for FSX? Similar / Same file names?CheersPaul

They have the same names in FSX - that is what has caused the problem over the various platforms - download an aircraft that has some ancient versions of files and they overwrite (which is why I install virtually everything to a dummy folder then copy over - the date alert comes up when files of the same name are hit)The two files I have are both dated 12-05-2006. You will have a job getting them off the CD. Send me a PM if you need copies.EDIT - they are attached - backup your effects folder before unzipping.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/193296.zip

Hi Bill:Many thanks for that. Wasn't looking forward to scouring the DVD's for those lol.Much appreciated.RegardsPaul