Sign in to follow this  
Guest ROMANMAN

FS9 MD-11 Inquiry?

Guest ROMANMAN

Well PMDG... you've never failed to impress me. The 737NG, 747-400 and now the MD-11. Your making your FS9 customers jealous and feeling left out :( LOL Anyways, I've noticed some impressive wingviews with the FSX model. I was just wondering if we'll be getting that with the FS9 model. Again keep up the good work....we're eagerly waiting for the FS9 release.ROMANMAN

Hi,I think this has been discussed before, and I think the answer was "no", because there simply aren't the polygons available in FS9 to put every thing in. :(Best regards,Robin.

So, how much will the FS9 version only, cost please?

Dave Taylor gb.png

I assume it is basically the same product, so why do you think the price would be any different from the FSX version?-kyle

>Hi,>>I think this has been discussed before, and I think the answer>was "no", because there simply aren't the polygons available>in FS9 to put every thing in. :(>>Best regards,>Robin.I have asked this before, according to my understanding it seems to be possible when creating two models, one with VC, and another without VC (but with wingviews of course), but I don't know if they wanted to this... would be great solace for a delayed Fs9 version, wouldn't it? :)

>I assume it is basically the same product, so why do you>think the price would be any different from the FSX version?>>-kyleSimply because of the amount of enhancement missing in the FS9 version?

Dave Taylor gb.png

>Simply because of the amount of enhancement missing in the FS9>version?Ok. Fair enough.. I just thought your question was a little funny. By any means the amount of enhancement between the two versions can't be that different to justify a SIGNIFICANT price difference, right?

>So, how much will the FS9 version only, cost please?I would guess around 50-60 Euros, how about 59.99

>>Simply because of the amount of enhancement missing in the>FS9>>version?>>Ok. Fair enough.. I just thought your question was a little>funny. By any means the amount of enhancement between the two>versions can't be that different to justify a SIGNIFICANT>price difference, right?Kyle, you really have got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning.Now go back, read and absorb my question, put your brain into gear and don't attack me for asking a simple to understand, question.Have a nice day eh?

Dave Taylor gb.png

>>So, how much will the FS9 version only, cost please?>>I would guess around 50-60 Euros, how about 59.99

Dave Taylor gb.png

>... hwould be great solace for>>a delayed Fs9 version, wouldn't it? :)>>>>Are you serious???:-hmmm Does that matter? ;)

>So, how much will the FS9 version only, cost please?Dave, I believe that price was listed on the product page upon release, spend some time looking before you be-little others hmm?

Tom Moretti

Intel i7-7700k @ 4.8 Ghz - MSI Z270 Gaming M5 - 16GB DDR4-3200 Gskill - Nvidia GTX1080 - Corsair H100i V2 - 500GB Samsung 960 EVO m.2 - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

The price shown is for the FSX version. The other price shown is for both.I am not belittling anyone, they manage it all by themselves ;)I was only asking the price and I was attacked.

Dave Taylor gb.png