Sign in to follow this  
Guest ACA861

Thank you PMDG! Short tribute video

Guest ACA861

Hello everyone,This is my first post here.I've been waiting for the MD-11 for a few months now -- when I first heard about it I was totally excited.I purchased it today and have already fallen in love with it. As a proud owner of the 744X as well, I say that you have outdone yourselves!I made a short 'cinematic' type video as a tribute to the MD-11 and the hard work the team put it into it. I realise it's not much compared to the years of work put in to the aircraft, but I hope it puts a smile on somebody's face.PMDG MD-11 'Arrival to Earth'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izVJ-ORsHEkIf you can, watch in High Quality. Thanks for watching.I was going to post this in the other thread regarding videos but the original poster explicitly stated he did not want music videos, so I made this new thread.Best regards and thanks to the team,Andrew Noble

Guest XM DUDE

Well after watching that awesome video, not only am I getting the FS9 version, but I decided I want to save up for a fast computer so I can run FSX with all the graphics, expensive, yeah, but so worth it for this fine bird!Michael Pare.

Guest ACA861

Hello again!I made a second video of the MD-11, I feel it is of much higher quality.'Spirit in the Sky'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAHmr3f3OCgWatch in high quality.It features two rough landings in Kai Tak in bad weather and an unedited go-around so you can hear the GE engines in all their glory.Regards,Andrew Noble