Sign in to follow this  
DF9AA

MD11 - Its too early . . .

. . . to talk about bugs!But I have two serious problems :1. I could not load the MD11 airplanes in FSX - B747 no problem!Every time I tried to load a MD11 - any - FSX crashes ( went pale white and said in german : KEINE RUECKMELDUNG - which means roughly NO ANSWER!Just by incident I tried deactivating the antivir software ( Kaspersky security suite ) and BINGO - airplanes load within seconds!Any explanations or am I the only one with a weird setup?2. Here I have no solution yet : In the FMS I cannot scroll with the up/down arrows on the F-PLN page - so I have no chance to reach the last waypoint to work on the STAR'sAnd I am unable to create a new flt plan since I can only insert 5 airways.Any help ? Reinstall ?Karl-Heinz - EDDI/THF " Tempelhof "" The mother of all airports " - Sir Norman FosterWill be closed Oct30,2008 - its a shame !http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg

Karl,The AIRWAYS page is not scrollable. It only has room for 5 via/to fields. If you want to add more, return to the ACT F-PLN page and do a LAT REV to the last inserted waypoint to get 5 new fields for entry. About scrolling the F-PLN page: are you clicking with the mouse on the up/down arrows keys (right of the MENU and PAGE keys) and it doesn't work?Or you have this problem only when you enable PC keyboard input?

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

Mouse click SHOULD work.Beware, that it works the opposite way of what you would expect. Up arrow will not move to the line above as when writting text in a computer. It will instead send the display up and bring the next line in view. A bit confusing until you get used to it. And to make things more confusing scrolling upwards the first line (by pressing the down arrow) will display the last F-PLN line, and v.v. Maybe this is your problem?

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg