Sign in to follow this  
Pod562

Help needed after MD11 installation

Hello,I purchased and installed MD11 and FS2Crew for FSX as a package and it has installed correctly.However, straight after installtion, my Saitek Joystick is nolonger detected by FSX. Well, the hat switch works but the buttons don't. The buttons configure ok in game controllers, but are not detected by FSX.I know this sounds weird, but the buttons also now do not work in FS2004 and nothing was installed into this game.I should say that I have been using this joystick without issue for over a year.Ok, so this maybe not be strictly a PMDG issue, may be Saitek, may be FSUIPC, but with your vast knowledge and expertise, I hope some of you may be able to make some suggestions.I have tried:1. re-installing Saitek software2. sytems restore on the computerI run windows Vista 32.ThanksPod.

Bill Miller

I really don't know of any way the MD-11 installer could affect your joystick driver. Sounds like an odd coincidence to me but not something the MD-11 could have caused.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com