Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Flybyme

ILS frequency on PMDG FMC not same as the one on FSnavigator

Ciao to all,I do have the latest AIRAC on the PMDG..For instance I have LIPZ scenery made from ISD Project years ago....For RWY 04R the PMDG FMC gives a certain ILS freq and Heading...but on FSnavigator I've another ILS freq..so my PMDG will not intercept the one that's on the FMC but I must manually set the one reported by FSNAv...How do I solve the problem?ThanxxxFS2004PMDG 737/747

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It sounds like the real-world frequency has changed (as seen by your FMC using the latest data), but your FS world has not.You can either see if there's a scenery update to make the ILS frequency match real-world, or you might try to see if you can edit the navdata to reflect the older frequency.

Ciao Timothy,By scenery update you mean a up dated AFCAD?It's difficult to find one for an add on....Maybe for the default one on AVSIM it could be possible...

The add on airport will also have an AFCAD. The ILS frequency in it can be updated with an AFCAD editor. You can also see if the source for the add on has an update (assuming they are still around).

Where do I get an afcad editor?Is it a difficult procedure to change ti ILS freq?Thanx