Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

The MD11 is bloody awesome

Hey,Just wanted to show my appreciation for the MD11.This a/c is...I have no words for it. It's absolutely stunning!!!The FPS are better then the standart a/c, or there about.The panelswitch concept is realy, realy nice. And the a/c itself is by far the best a/c available for FSX at the moment and will probably face no serious competition anytime soon.Realy nice job guys.

Excuse me sir but some of us are still waiting for the FS9 version so please, let's show some respect to those fellas.:D:DHave fun and happy simming with the new MD-11

Guest pilot-joey

>Excuse me sir but some of us are still waiting for the FS9>version so please, let's show some respect to those>fellas.:D:D>>Have fun and happy simming with the new MD-11 >>Good luck, to your brains and heart, waiting while out for other users must be extremely frustrating :(. Have to agree with the topic starter a 101% though!Best regards, Joey

Guest milliotseb

I agree panel switching is nice (even some panels should be less at the top of the fs window) -> I couldn't close some panels without moving them out of the menu bar (that don't hide permanently)

Guest XM DUDE

>Hey,>>Just wanted to show my appreciation for the MD11.>This a/c is...I have no words for it. It's absolutely>stunning!!!>>The FPS are better then the standart a/c, or there about.>The panelswitch concept is realy, realy nice. >And the a/c itself is by far the best a/c available for FSX at>the moment and will probably face no serious competition>anytime soon.>>Realy nice job guys.My FS9 MD-11 is working it's way down the Long Beach production line, hopefully for a late NOV, early DEC delivery date.Michael Pare.

>>Hey,>>>>Just wanted to show my appreciation for the MD11.>>This a/c is...I have no words for it. It's absolutely>>stunning!!!>>>>>My FS9 MD-11 is working it's way down the Long Beach>production line, hopefully for a late NOV, early DEC delivery>date.>Michael Pare. I hope you are not representing PMDG on that time line. They originally said a month from FSX release date which would be early NOV.

Sorry forgot to include my name about the time line. Carl PerryPlease just keep all of us drooling FS9 users up to date. Thank you

Guest XM DUDE

>>>Hey,>>>>>>Just wanted to show my appreciation for the MD11.>>>This a/c is...I have no words for it. It's absolutely>>>stunning!!!>>>>>>>>>My FS9 MD-11 is working it's way down the Long Beach>>production line, hopefully for a late NOV, early DEC>delivery>>date.>>Michael Pare.> >I hope you are not representing PMDG on that time line. They>originally said a month from FSX release date which would be>early NOV.They also said that is not a hard time line, it could be + or - a few days.Michael Pare.