Sign in to follow this  
Guest nigvilla

MD11 & ASX

Guest nigvilla

I was wondering if anyone has experienced random CTD's using the MD11 and Active Sky X?I have just completed flight of about 1 hour or so without ASX running,previously attempts to run alongside ASX have resulted in FSX error box showing and CTD.Nigel Thomas XP SP3,FSX SP2.

>I was wondering if anyone has experienced random CTD's using>the MD11 and Active Sky X?>>I have just completed flight of about 1 hour or so without ASX>running,previously attempts to run alongside ASX have resulted>in FSX error box showing and CTD.>>Nigel Thomas >>XP SP3,FSX SP2. Running just fine besides the wind shifts...http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/awf1/sign.jpg

André

Guest ziporama

Sorry to hear that - the combination works fine here as well. I am running Active Sky X on a separate computer however, and running on Vista 64 for my FSX platform.Did you apply the most recent ActiveSky X service pack? You may want to check in with the Hi-Fi folks as well.Cheers,Etienne

Guest DeltaSimTek

I get the same thing. But also get the wind shifts with or without active sky. If I use active sky or real world weather via FSX only, the wind shift is so violent I have to set the weather to 'Fair' just to be able to fly. I have service pack 3 installed for active sky.Bryan Gandall

Guest nigvilla

Thanks for all the responses.I have all the ASX Service packs applied so will keep experimenting and hope issues go away!!Nigel Thomas