Sign in to follow this  
Guest paulb2008

Loading Panel states in MD-11

Guest paulb2008

Hey guy's First of all i would like to say that the MD-11 is the best a/c PMDG have done and any other fs developer.I have a problem resuming a flight when i have saved it in FSX, I load the flight backup but i get a green message box at the top of the screen saying flightplan info is wrong or something so there is no flightplan ifo at all, so then i though best to load panel state up as well incase it didnt load up properly but the same message appears, any help would be great because the save and load features are really helpfull for me incase FSX throws a wobbly or work reasons.Thanks again for any help.Paul.

Paul, To save/resume a flight, you should not save/load the panel state from the AddOns->PMDG menu.You just save/load the flight from the FS menu, as you would normally do with any aircraft. When you do so, a panel state associated with the flight is automatically created and saved/loaded. See the INTRODUCTION document for a description of how panel states work.

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

Guest paulb2008

yeh that is what I do but the flightplan does not load up at all, that's what I tried the panel state load after but no matter how I try to load up the flight it won't remember the flightplan, thanks for reply.Paul.

Paul:A longshot, but is the flightplan manually entered at the beginning of the trip?If it is, have you saved the plan?I ask this, as the FMS might be looking for a .rte file in the nav database and cannot find it. Hence the lack of an available plan.CheersPaul

Guest paulb2008

no mate, I make my flightplan using fs commander then import it to fsx and load it up in the md11 and works great then when I get to cruise altitude I save flight using fsx menu.I then load up using fsx menu and my a/c is exactly at same altitude bit is on heading hold and there is no flightplan available in my fmc. Thanks for reply.Paul

Guest paulb2008

Sorry guys just bumping this because this topic is sinking.Paul