Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cris B

FS9 Engravity CDU and GoFlight Interfaces (Where?)

Not to try and sound abrasive here, but just so PMDG knows.......As soon as they release a "free" version of support software for Goflight products, they would increase their sales from me. Obviously, I love using the Goflight hardware and don't plan for that to change. I would love to have the PMDG 747 and MD11 and new 737, but I won't give up using my hardware.So I await patiently for this to occur. I love my LevelD 767 for that very reason and hopefully they will do the same for their upcoming 757. I really hope PMDG does the same. I hear good things about the 747 and MD11. It is somewhat encouraging that they are, at least reviewing it.Bruce

Bruce Wood

Hi everyone I was wondering since Go-Flight just released and new version of thier software (ver1.8) has anybody tried it yet to see if it solved any of the problems?Ryan Gann

So I just spent over $2000.00 for equipment I can't use?:-8Do you know where I can get the interfaces?Flightsimlabs doesn't sell them either.This puts me in quite a bind as I purchaced all of this with FS9 in mind.:-newburn
Hi I just saw this http://www.flightsimlabs.com/Interfaces/Go...tMCPProFSX.aspxNot sure what it means.Please share your tthoughts as I was about to buy the goflight mcp pro too.Qas

I must confess to not having read all the posts in this discussion thread, but I did spot a couple of references to the GoFlight TQ6 throttle quadrant as not being fully compatible with some PMDG products, so I thought I'd better mention that I have used the TQ6 to fly the entire PMDG 737 fleet, the PMDG 747 as well as the venerable LevelD 767, and that TQ6 works flawlessly with all of these aircraft.The TQ6 throttles, thrust reversers, flaps and speed-brake levers work in perfect, predictable synchrony with lever articulation views in the virtual cockpit, and with all flight control surfaces. Combining the TQ6 throttle quadrant with my Saitek rudder pedals and CH flight yoke, my hands and feet reach for the same points in space as those of a real world pilot while handflying heavy metal. Using an overhead laser projector to fill an entire wall with crisp images of my panel instrumentation and outside scenery, the realism of my setup is so absorbing and compelling that I often fly till my eyes literally ache, forcing me to hang it up for a while.Cut a long story short. Go Flight's TQ6 throttle quadrant works exactly as advertised, and has been 100% compatible with all FS9 addon aircraft with which I have used it.

Best regards from Tony, at the helm of the flying desk.

Cut a long story short. Go Flight's TQ6 throttle quadrant works exactly as advertised, and has been 100% compatible with all FS9 addon aircraft with which I have used it.
Can confirm this 100%. I am currently using TQ6 for PMDG 747 + MD11, both FS9 + FSX. Also for Level-D 767 FS9+FSX.All functions without any problems. Gerhard Dresch

Gerhard Dresch

Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming7 | Intel Core i7-4790k@ 4.4GHz | 16GB GSkill RipjawsX DDR3-2133 | Lian Li B25F | Xigmatek Aegir | Palit GTX 980Ti | Crucial MX300  | Tagan PipeRock 800W | Eizo Foris FS2333 | W7 Pro 64bit

Guest Bud
Can confirm this 100%. I am currently using TQ6 for PMDG 747 + MD11, both FS9 + FSX. Also for Level-D 767 FS9+FSX.All functions without any problems. Gerhard Dresch
Interesting. I've been using the TQ6 for MD 11 FSX for some time. I have everything working fine except for the speed brake. Must admit I have yet to try the latest G/F driver. How exactly do you calibrate the s/b function?Bud

Interesting. I've been using the TQ6 for MD 11 FSX for some time. I have everything working fine except for the speed brake. Must admit I have yet to try the latest G/F driver. How exactly do you calibrate the s/b function?Bud
No special s/b calibration used. Everything via FSX controller settings for the whole unit. The latest GF driver is essential. Gerd

Gerhard Dresch

Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming7 | Intel Core i7-4790k@ 4.4GHz | 16GB GSkill RipjawsX DDR3-2133 | Lian Li B25F | Xigmatek Aegir | Palit GTX 980Ti | Crucial MX300  | Tagan PipeRock 800W | Eizo Foris FS2333 | W7 Pro 64bit

FleaJump:Did the T-6 quadrant work out-of-the-box? What kind of configuring was required (in FS or with FSUIPC or with GoFlight software)? I have a ton of GoFlight modules which work great in FS9, with a lot of add-ons, but have held off getting the quadrant in particular because so many folks previously reported that they had had difficulty using it as advertised. Appreciate any info/guidance from you on this item. Thanks!Jonathan

Cool I must be doing something wrong then. In fs9 I had no problems with any of my controllers but in fsx I have problems with 50% of them not working correctly (I have 4 of them including the T-6). Let me ask, are you using FSUIP or anything else?By the way I did try the new drivers and still no change at all even have that stupid question "if I want to use the GoFlight stuff" during the splash screen.Ryan Gann

Guest Bud
No special s/b calibration used. Everything via FSX controller settings for the whole unit. The latest GF driver is essential. Gerd
Many thanks - I'll have another go, this time with the latest driver.Bud

FleaJump:Did the T-6 quadrant work out-of-the-box? What kind of configuring was required (in FS or with FSUIPC or with GoFlight software)? I have a ton of GoFlight modules which work great in FS9, with a lot of add-ons, but have held off getting the quadrant in particular because so many folks previously reported that they had had difficulty using it as advertised. Appreciate any info/guidance from you on this item. Thanks!Jonathan
1. Windows (XP in my case) has to recognize it as a game controller. 2. Lever functions to be configured with GF software3. Controller functionality (assignments + sensibility) to be configured in FS9. Speedbrakes + Flaps (Lever A + Lever F) with Reverse functionality.For FS9 also older GF software should make the job. For FSX I

Gerhard Dresch

Cool I must be doing something wrong then. In fs9 I had no problems with any of my controllers but in fsx I have problems with 50% of them not working correctly (I have 4 of them including the T-6). Let me ask, are you using FSUIP or anything else?By the way I did try the new drivers and still no change at all even have that stupid question "if I want to use the GoFlight stuff" during the splash screen.Ryan Gann
No FSUIPC at all.See my former comment. TQ6 should also work for FSX except that latest software should be usedand seperate assignment profile to be defined in GF software.b.t.w. haven

Gerhard Dresch

1. Windows (XP in my case) has to recognize it as a game controller. 2. Lever functions to be configured with GF software3. Controller functionality (assignments + sensibility) to be configured in FS9. Speedbrakes + Flaps (Lever A + Lever F) with Reverse functionality.For FS9 also older GF software should make the job. For FSX I