Sign in to follow this  
Chrjs

Right Spoiler Problem

hi,first awesome aircraft!i noticed some small "bug", but maybe i just don't set up the plane the right way.It looks like the right spoiler doesn't deploy, even though on the configuration screen it shows no fault and both active (please take a look at the pictures below). this might be just a visual bug. i didn't notice any performance problem as it would occur with only one spoiler deployed.anybody else experiences this problem?regards,chrjs(christopher volle)

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

...one more small question. it seems that the autobrake slows down really slowly. i know there is a box you can check in the options menue to enhance the braking process, but what is more realistic?thankschrjs

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Hi,I have noticed sometimes the speedbraks did not deploy in the air (using the "/"key)...R.Czarek

Hi,If you aren't using the high energy braking system, then MED braking is 6.4 ft/sec^2 rate of deceleration, whilst LOW gives 3.4 ft/sec^2 (IIRC). Note that LOW is very low.With the high energy braking system, LOW provides 6.4 ft/sec^2 rate of deceleration.6.4 ft/sec^2 is the "standard" rate of deceleration; the high energy braking system at MED setting gives you 9.6 ft/sec^2 rate of deceleration (higher than you'd normally use, but not as aggressive as MAX.MAX auto-brake will apply maximum hydraulic pressure in either case. It relies upon ABS to prevent wheel lock.Standard braking system:* LOW = 3.2 ft/sec^2* MED = 6.4 ft/sec^2* MAX = maximum braking, relying upon ABS system to prevent wheel lock.High energy braking system:* LOW = 6.4 ft/sec^2* MED = 9.6 ft/sec^2* MAX = maximum braking, relying upon ABS system to prevent wheel lock.Best regards,Robin.