Sign in to follow this  
DF9AA

MD11-Adjustable load mgr

Hi,trying to step into the depth of this beautiful machine I come to the load mgr - btw no problems with my fuel slider...(vista german )I think it would be a good idea to have the possibility to adjust the load mgr's basic settings.I have a real world flight plan (LCAG) where the basic settings are rather different:MAX ZFW is only 200.000 kgs iso 204.705MAX LOAD and ACT LOAD is 85290 kgs whereby the load mgr (unchangeable ) figure is 77110 kgs. Also the DOW is different...The point is, all airlines have different figures for their basic weights - so it should be made possible to adjust the load mgr accdg. to RW settings.Actually same applies to the 737/747 load manager...Back to fuel loading: For my FRA-DKR flight I calculated a blockfuel of 60.000 kgs - the slider allows either 59.500 or 61.000 kgs - it should be possible to enter the straight number ( 60.000 ) or to go to the PMDG fuel loader where you can enter the exact number and forget about the load mgr fuel loading at all...Karl-Heinz - EDDI/THF " Tempelhof "" The mother of all airports " - Sir Norman FosterWill be closed Oct30,2008 - its a shame !http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpg

Karl,You can use the arrow keys to adjust in 500 kgs increments. :)

Karl,Yeah, the arrows on the keyboard. I should have been more specific, sorry about that.