Sign in to follow this  
Guest corrie

Thank you for complaining !! It helped me

Guest corrie

Thank you for complaining , the only reason I was not going to buy this product is that I am not a MD 11 fan. I own all other PMDG products.After reading a thread here about the low qaulity of this product I got very interested to have a look for myself and bought the product today.Well I am now enjoying this product more than my 747X . I really feel sorry for the people with issues regarding this product as I feel they really have some sort of hardware or software problem as my qaulity of the MD11 is on par with the 747X.I really feel bad for them , but they must think twice before coming out attacking this awesome product , as the problem might lie with them and there equipment and not PMDG.WELL DONE PMDG I just had to add my 2 cents .RegardsJohan Krogh

Hi JohanThe majority of folk having issues are hardly attacking the MD-11. Without this type of constructive criticism the 744X, MD-11 and others would not be what they are today. That's for sure!The odd one who has a rant (or who wants to see how many reply's they can get to a 'controversial' statement) just keep us all entertained.I say keep it up!Konrad

Konrad

Guest Mower

The so-called lower grafic quality issue in many ways was a design decision to increase FPS, which I fully support cause the 744x is a BIG TIME FPS pig!

Yeah, it's pretty #### cool. Got me out of the 747X (probaly a 1000hrs in it).I've got about 15 to 20 hrs so far into MD 11 and appreciate it more each and everytime I start it up. They're some short comings, but nothing that stops me from enjoying this bird.Ken

Johan, are you able to use the load manager ok? And if it is, what's your system spec's? It seems like there are some issues with it.I'm waiting till they can sort it out before I purchase the MD.

We're fixing the font shimmering/aliasing issue. (which is really the only graphics thing I see that's remotely "worse" than the 744 honestly)I have to say though that this is the first time I've heard of someone buying a product after reading *negative* things about it haha!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>We're fixing the font shimmering/aliasing issue. (which is>really the only graphics thing I see that's remotely "worse">than the 744 honestly)>>I have to say though that this is the first time I've heard of>someone buying a product after reading *negative* things about>it haha!Besides the font and the night flood lights issue (could be easily changed) it's an amazing VC :-) and great quality :-)The model to love all the details :-)http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/awf1/sign.jpg

André

Guest corrie

>Johan, are you able to use the load manager ok? And if it is,>what's your system spec's? It seems like there are some issues>with it.>>I'm waiting till they can sort it out before I purchase the>MD.Works 100%