Sign in to follow this  
Guest nirvana

just ordered World Airports ... anyone have it?

Guest jabberthecat

seemed like a great deal - 9 simflyer airports for $34.I have a AMD2100, 512PC266, and GF4-4600.I plan to not use statics ( as I have alot of custom AI routes ).Anyone have comments on the airports and performance with a similiarcomputer. Which of the airports is the harshest for frame rates? Which are the best.Thanks,Myles

Guest nirvana

hey! i bought it yesterday for 30

Guest gasebah

Hi Peter,where did you buy it?Alex

Tell us more about your experience with this product. How are framerates, scenery, etc.? Thanks,Rob

Guest nirvana

frames are about 15 (up to 30) at every airport! (my system specs are:pentium III 1000 mhz, 512 mb sd-ram, geforce 4 ti4200) it's absolutely great! rome and dallas have got roads to the airport so you can drive there with a car (like the mercedes vito => i love it! :))! there's also a follow me car included in the package!! every feature is great (especially the ServiceArmada!)!! so, tell me what you want to know!! ciao, peter

So, from what I can see, the framerates using these airports are about the same as most of the default MS airports. I am using an Athlon 1.2G, 512 133 SDRAM, and a GeforceDDR 32Mb video card and 15 to 30 is what I get on most of the default airports but much less than than at MS default airports such as ATL and LAX. I keep my scenery options maxed out with 10 miles of visibility and few to scattered clouds with no wind. Does MS Flight Simulator include cars now? Rob

Guest nirvana

well, you can download a mercedes vito, a jaguar and a motorcycle. that's all. but in the world airports package is a follow me car included! looks nice! :)peter

What kind of display settings do you use, how much in other words?Rob

Guest nirvana

32 bit 1600 x 1200 with all details to the max. works great for me!

Guest gasebah

WHERE DID YOU GET IT FOR 30

Guest nirvana

at "media markt" in the SCS, vienna, austria! :) it costs 45,90

just go to www.simflyers.net and try the demos but i would say fps is crazy at dfw and lax since there really big :)

Guest gasebah

Hi,nope did not get an e-mail. But then again there is si much spam at the moment that I could have easily erased it as I did not expect it.Pls resend.Thx,Alex

Guest gasebah

I wish tehy would have that kinda stuff in the Media Markt here in Germany. But they have almost no flightsim add-ons. Most of everthing I got is frm the net.Alex