Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

MD-11 LIVERIES PROBLEM **

Hey there pmdg.heres my problem.When i download any new liveries and then go onto add or remove programs [windows XP) it says that the liveries i have downloaded are 23GB!! (exactly the same as the MD-11 package)Why is this/is there a problem?Best regardsAlex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Maybe is because i just wake up, but i can't understand what you said

Juan Ramos

sorry dont know what happened to a whole line of text here is correct version.Hey there pmdg.heres my problem.When i download any new liveries and then go onto add or remove programs the new single liveries are 23GB!! the same for each livery. This is the same size as the Md-11 Package itself! so now i have duplicte 23GB MD11 files Why is this/is there a problem?

Alex Ridge

sorry dont know what happened to a whole line of text here is correct version.Hey there pmdg.heres my problem.When i download any new liveries and then go onto add or remove programs the new single liveries are 23GB!! the same for each livery. This is the same size as the Md-11 Package itself! so now i have duplicte 23GB MD11 files Why is this/is there a problem?

Alex Ridge

Now i understand you. I had the same issue in FS9, but, dont be afraid. There is no problem. The livery will not take those 23GB. I think that this is an error with InstallShield.If you uninstall a livery, it will not delete your entire FSX directory or something like that.Just ignore that issue.

Juan Ramos

Guest PPSFA

I believe thats MB's not GB's, mine are 35 but I mitmapped them allJayXPPro SP2FSX SP2AMD64 FX-60 Dual Core 2.61 GHz8800GTS-640 megs2 Gigs Kingston RAMFEX-GEX-UTUSA-FSGenesis-and a bunch of other stuffComputer optimized by www.fs-gs.com