Sign in to follow this  
ssanchez

Missing Textures MD11

Well... I guess the thread about the Visual Model got buried and forgotten.I havent forgotten my issue and I would like to know if this post in FSDeveloper may have something to do with this issue...http://fsdeveloper.com/wiki/index.php?titl...-_Missing_(FSX)Overview Missing textures for aircraft / scenery will impact on FSX performance. Possibly resulting in - Objects rendered as transparent. Objects rendered as disassociated components. Screen artifacting Reduced FPS. As I posted before, I'm missing the engines textures along with the Horizontal Stabilizers... If (as a test) PMDG could tell me (or provide me) with the textures that create these surfaces, I mat be able to test and see if I have correupted textures.Thanksincomplete.jpg

ssanchez,If this was a model issue all of your liveries should have this issue. Do they? If they do you should uninstall the product and reinstall. Have you tried this? If only some of your liveries have this issue, uninstall them and re-download and install these liveries to see if this fixes the problem.What do you go by, not ssanchez is it? Gives us a name so we kinda feel we're helping out a real person and not just a nickname.Cheers, mate.

Thanks,My name is Sergio...All of my liveries have this issue, and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plane to no avail...

Are you, by chance, using the /3GB switch to start Windows?- Bill

- William Ruppel, CYTZ, VATSIM 816871

Im running Windows Vista64...My system...Processor: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHzMemory: 4094MB RAM Hard Drive: 320 GB Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT Monitor: SyncMaster 940BW/199BW/941BW, Operating System: Windows Vista

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!Uninstalled Acceleration, re-installed SP1 and then AccelerationPlane is a whole!!!!!I have engines and stabilizers!!!!YEAY!!!!!