Sign in to follow this  
Guest XM DUDE

FS9 verson updates?

Guest XM DUDE

I was wondering if we could get progress updates like the first version of the MD-11 sim so we MD-11 sim deprived can track the progress.Michael Pare.

Guest FrancoisH

Sorry to be a bit rued, Michael, but they spoke about 4 up to 6 weeks before releasing it, maybe less, maybe more...It will be released when it will be ready. If they do not say anything, it's maybe they have nothing to say.

Guest XM DUDE

>Hehe .... give us a break!!! :) We just got the FSX version>out! >>Just like the FSX version we will post an update once we have>some more information.>>:)>>>Armen L Cholakian>>http://www.veryquiet.com/pics/sig_PMDG_MD11_DevTeam.jpgI don't mean to be a pain, but you have to understand that you make a superior product that advanced flight simmers like me love. I have been following the MD-11 development by you guys every since you announced it.The MD-11 is important to me because I had a hand in building it. I was there when the first MD-11 was delivered to Finnair, they sent it out with a Camaro in the forward cargo bay that the co pilot had bought while he was here.