Sign in to follow this  
bjmckeon

Rolls-Royce engines on FS9 passenger models?

I'm a long time "Ready For Pushback B742" & "LevelD 767" pilot, looking to get the PMDG B744. I can't find much on this topic so hopefully someone will be able to clear this up for me!I understand that the "basic" FS9 B744 package did not include Rolls Royce or Pratt & Whitney engines just the GE models. I also have learnt that by adding the extra -400F expansion will add the RR/PW engine indications to the EICAS pages and the exterior models?By installing both packages, will I be able to load a passenger RR engined external model that also has RR engine displays, EPR & N3 etc. Or in other words, do the engine and display mods in the 400F add on carry over into the passenger models?Reason I ask is that I fly Qantas routes mostly (99%!) and they use the Rolls Royce engines almost exclusively, except for a half dozen or so GE engined -400ER high-gross-weight versions which as I understand is also not modeled but I realise that's another matter all together!Thanks Brendan