Sign in to follow this  
Guest AhmetTR

2D Panel AA problem

Guest AhmetTR

Hi,I've been experiencing AA problems in the 2D panel.See here:img137.imageshack.us/img137/9907/md11fsld6.jpg - 2D panel in Fullscreen.img137.imageshack.us/img137/479/md11wmqm5.jpg- 2D panel in Windowed Mode. Now, whenever I switch from fullscreen to windowed mode, I loose ALL AA in spot view, however the 2D turns sharp.When I switch back to fullscreen, all the AA in the spot view comes back. I recon this isn't a PMDG MD-11 issue, but the switch causes the 2D panel to loose and gain AA. Any tips on what to do?PS. If I switch to windowed mode and restart FSX, the AA (see fullscreen screenshot) comes back. DS

Guest AhmetTR

I just noticed that this happens ONLY with the PMDG MD-11. If I select for instance the Cessna garmin panel, it's fine both in spotview, 2D, and VC, in windowed mode and in fullscreen.However, when I select the PMDG MD-11 (in windowed mode), all the AA in spotview disappears. Going to fullscreen, AA turns on in spotview, as well as in 2D, making it completely blurred out.What is the problem?