Sign in to follow this  
Guest Susan27

MD11: AP disengagement: How to silence warning voice (GPWS)?

>Nobody is telling Susan to RTFM. Could it be because Susan is >a "female"!?! LOL.It's because we all know that women never read manuals and ask the men how it works instead. ;)Karsten

>There is something ODD about this thread! Hmmm, what could it>be... I can't seem to put my finger on it... WAIT!!! I figured>it out!>>Nobody is telling Susan to RTFM. Could it be because Susan is>a "female"!?! LOL.>:-lol

>Nobody is telling Susan to RTFM. Could it be because Susan is>a "female"!?! LOL.>Yes, a lot of basic questions that would be answered by reading the manual. Maybe English not first language, who knows?

Matthew S

For her defense - the manual is huge, navigating through it is not that easy, specially if your aviation knowledge is limited from start and you are not even sure where to look for things. Reading tutorial should be mandatory but I don't think anyone should be expected to read all 1400+ pages of the manuals before asking questions.Michael J.http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9320/apollo17vf7.jpg

No need to defend Susan, Michael. We were just injecting a little humour.Besides, $10 bucks says that Susan is probably a guy... that prefers not to read the manual. LOL!Again, just joking. No harm intended to anyone. Honest!I'll stop now!

Perhaps I'm dense but how do you disconnect auto throttle without disconnect all autopilot functions?? Craig

In the PMDG menu > Keyboard commands > ATSAssign a key and that's it. I haven't figured out how to assign it to the CH yoke without FSUIPC though.