Sign in to follow this  

Worldairsim - anyone who knows their stuff

Guest gasebah

Hi,browsing the net and looking for something new I stumbled over www.worldairsim.com.anyone knows their stuff. Is it good? Alex

Stay away.Search this forum for threads relating to Ariane, Tishma, WASand then you'll know why.

Guest gasebah

I C. Didn't know that it was related.Thx fr the warning,Alex

Worldairsim and it's other brothers and sisters are in the throws of being compulsary (meaning forced) wound up Alex in so much as they're bankrupt companies, formally misrun run by con man, thief, cheat, psychopath and liar Peter Tishma, aka Bob Hale, Katie Dyson and various other names he hides behind, I'm surprised you didnt know what was going on.Unless your a wealthy guy who dosnt mind being spanked for a few euro's on a regular basis, stay well away if you want to retain your dignity, Tishma would take even that given the chance. I dont know the term for liquidation in Germany or if it's viewed as failiure, our friend Tishy is fond of telling forign nationals Liquidation is the normal thing in British business.Your euro would add little to the 1930186.10 German Marks 986888.48 Euros he owes.Hope this educates you a little regarding your question.George