Sign in to follow this  
Guest tuxbzh

Strange texture problem in 2D cockpit

Guest tuxbzh

HelloFirst, thank you very much for this extraordinary product. You have made an incredible work.However, I have a strange texture problem in the 2D cockpit. It appears on several parts of the panel (or FMS, overhead panel...) in windowed or full-screen mode. It is a bit difficult to explain but as you can see on the picture attached (I have put red circles where the problem is the most visible), it looks like as if one part of the panel was split into two part across the diagonal and that the lower-left part was moved one pixel down.I have tried to resize the main windows, activate or desactivate the AA or filtering, without success. My configuration:- FSX SP2- ATI HD4850 with the latest driversDoes anyone have ever see this problem and know haw to solve it?Thank you,Guillaume Duchttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/193653.jpg

Guillaume,This is an issue with the new ATI cards' drivers and the way we draw the MD-11's 2D panel - I have a 4870 and see it as well. I've contacted ATI, offered them a copy of the plane to test with and hopefully they'll fix it. Doesn't happen with Nvidia cards.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest tuxbzh

Thank you Ryan for this answer.Guillaume Duc