Sign in to follow this  
onurksn

PMDG imagine your revenues with a A330/340 like the MD11 quality

Guest XM DUDE

It is true the business jet companies don't like to release critical data about their products, that might explain why we have never seen a Gulfstream and most likely never will.Michael p.

>It is true the business jet companies don't like to release>critical data about their products, that might explain why we>have never seen a Gulfstream and most likely never will.I don't think it is about the release of data, they have to share their data with professional simulator companies. In case of Gulfstream it is probably a strategic decision to stay away from the mass gaming market, it is not their cup of tea so to speak ;)Michael J.http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9320/apollo17vf7.jpg

How much more information do you need? http://www.smartcockpit.com/plane/gulfstream/GIV-GIVSP/ And is there official info on Gulfstreams stance on this?

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Guest AV

A PMDG Dassault would be incredible.The Yannick Falcon 50 is probably the most delightful piece of freeware I've ever used. A PMDG-level payware offering of a Falcon 50/900/7X for FSX would have my CC# instantly.

Good morning I have to totally agree with the 777. I was just in JFK spotting for the weekend and the place is crawling with the 777. I managed to see all versions of the aircraft and this would the plane i would like PMDG to model nextthats just my 20 cents Ian

As I commented on a similar thread in the PMDG section, any Gulfstream (IV or newer) would be FAR too complex to simulate at PMDG level. You thought the MD-11 took a long time? lol... The newer Gulfstream's systems make the MD-11 look laughable at best.People thought the MD-11 was expensive? A Gulfstream built to the same accuracy would easily cost twice as much and as I said, take a CONSIDERABLY longer time to build. I don't even think you could fit its systems into flight simulator. I know for a fact that many features of the Planeview avionics suite are IMPOSSIBLE, let alone incredibly hard to replicate, in the MSFS realm (as of FSX/ESP, don't know about FS11).It is a very VERY nice dream to have an accurate Gulfstream for MSFS, but that is all it will be for now. If that ever changes I will be first in line for it :DWilliam

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

Im the only one who wants the RJ 85 and RJ 100? :D- Philip

William,I agree with you completely. Throw in the optional synthetic vision on those aircraft and simulating something like this within confines of FS would be an absolute nightmare (even IF there was a PC that you could run it on). But why even considering a Gulfstream? Take the latest G1000 avionics suite on Cirrus GTS-Perspective and the project becomes extremely difficult.Michael J.http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9320/apollo17vf7.jpg

>Im the only one who wants the RJ 85 and RJ 100? :DNo you're not:) it would be nice to have a fully simulated Jumbolino. They are very popular in Europe (Swiss, Brussels, Lufthansa Reg...).