Sign in to follow this  
downscc

Cycle 0811 SIDSTAR Collection

Finally, after building a new machine and rebuilding lost "tools" I have developed for creating/updating procedures, and catching up with both 0810 and 0811... the current collection is available in the AVSIM FS2004-Flight Plans library. All 68 US locations.These work with 737/747/MD11. The testing with the MD11 has been minimal, so if anything unusual is found please contact me at the email address I provide in the procedure files.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi Dan:Many thanks for the update, and of course, all of the work that you put into the SID/STAR data for the USA. I wouldn't fly in the US without them!Hope your new rig is running well for you, and thanks againCheersPaul

Thank you very much Dan,much appreciated for this.Dilip

Thanks for the words.737NG pilots might be interested in the new RNP approaches into KRNO (Reno/Taho) or KBUR (Bubank), which have loops and descents among mountains (KPSP Palm Springs got theirs in cycle 0808).. also the new RNP at KJFK has a missed approach route for 31L that makes a big loop to the SE, which I have modelled in the procedures.I bring these up because I devised a method using the COMPSYS geographic calculator from the FAA/NACO where I can pinpoint the center of these arcs and simulate an AF Leg (ARINC424 Arc-Fix) as close as possible with the script based procedures language. Each arc takes about 30 min to create. Hope you enjoy.

Dan Downs KCRP

Dan,As always...thanks for all of your sterling efforts...I too would not fly into the US without them.I know things must have been a real pain this last month...well done mate!BestSteve Bhttp://online.vatsimindicators.net/1020636/523.png

Steve Bell

"Wise men talk because they have something to say.  Fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato (latterly attributed to Saul Bellow)

The most useful tool on the AVSIM Fora ... 'Mark forum as read'

good to see you up and running again Dan. enjoy that new system. your hard work is greatly appreciated. happy flyin, fm