Sign in to follow this  
Guest revoraman

PMDG 747-400 Repaints

Guest revoraman

Why is it that when I install a PMDG 747-400 repaint,it does not show up in my selection of PMDG 747-400 aircraft available in FS2004? I have followed all the repaint procedures to the letter,i.e.altering the aircraft.cfg and texture file in correct place,etc.

What livery, one from our web site, one from another source or your own?Please sign your post.

If you are using a repaint from PMDG, then it should have an installer. If however you are using a repaint from another source (not against the EULA by the way, although it would technically be unsupported) then a post of the instructions used/followed and a copy of your aircraft CFG should be enough for one of us here to sort you out. :)Cheers Paul

Guest revoraman

I always use repaints from Avsim's library and am fairly experienced at adding repaints as I have done these for several aircraft including my PMDG fleet of 737NGRick

Guest revoraman

May I also add that I have indeed used the PMDG Repaint installers that come with the Repaints,still to no avail.Rick