Sign in to follow this  
heyjoojoo

Anyone know when the 737 for FSX will be released?

Just wondering... I just love that jet, although I could learn to love the MD11 but don't have the time.

It'll be released when the Cincinnati Bengals AND the Detroit Lions win their first games. (note to our non-NFL followers....both teams are 0-7, and might go winless this entire 16-game season)Ron

I'm guessing around the time I start withdrawing funds from my retirement account. :-)

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

>It'll be released when the Cincinnati Bengals AND the Detroit>Lions win their first games. >>(note to our non-NFL followers....both teams are 0-7, and>might go winless this entire 16-game season)>>RonAnd for those of us who speak English?? lolI think it will be a while before we see the B737NGX but good things come to those who wait and all that ;)Kimberly.

:-xxrotflmao Great posts so far, it seems everyone is anxious to get their hands on the NGX :)My guess would be around 2 years, late 2010.

We know that Train simulator is out in 2009. FS11 after that so likely 2010 as Aces cannot release more than one project per year. Given the timeline my guess is it will be out after FS11 is released.Mark.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Good guess, very likely to be on the mark.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

>It'll be released when the Cincinnati Bengals AND the Detroit>Lions win their first games. >>(note to our non-NFL followers....both teams are 0-7, and>might go winless this entire 16-game season)>>RonLOL - I'm originally from Michigan and a lifelong Detroit sports fan, so that made me laugh haha. The Bengals won today, but the Lions managed to beat themselves once again in the fourth quarter - classic Lions football!Seriously though, it is far too early to talk about the new NG release. We're doing the FS9 MD-11 and then we'll move on to that.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest XM DUDE

I will most likely be logging a few thousand hours in the MD-11 before I get interested in the 737 again.Michael P.