Sign in to follow this  
j-2m

MD-11 Strange behaviour for slats, flaps and ailerons

Hi all,it make a long time I have PMDG products, but I encountered a strange behaviour on the MD-11 for FSX. I've installed md MD-11 on a Windows XP SP3 + FSX SP2 environment. Everything works fine but I have a discrepancy in the way slats, flaps and ailerons are moving.On internal view, when I'm moving my joystick, control surface are in green on the ND screen for ailerons (and other control surfaces). If I'm in external view ... no aileron movement is observed but only the right speedbrake when my joystick is moved to the right and ... nothing when my joystick is move to the left. I've recalibrated my joystick and it doesn't solved this issue. It's the same when I moving the slats / flaps lever. The slats near to the fuselage extend, the other one not (in external view) while the information displayed on 2D panel doesn't indicate an error. It's also the same for the "outer" flaps, it doesn't extend, whatever you do (including "deflected ailerons options" ticked option), only "inner" flaps extend. I've checked whether it could be an hydraulic issue, but everything looks fine. So that, I'm quite perplex. I've decided to uninstall my MD-11 and also my FSX and reinstall FSX + SP1 + SP2 then a fresh install of the MD-11 and see whether this behaviour is observed.Does anybody heared about such an issue or do I've forget something ? I would like to pinpoint I performed the tutorial flight with such a behaviour without any problem, the plane turn left & right despite of control surface are physically moving (that's why I think it could be an issue). JM

Dear Armen,You're right, it has fixed my issue ... that was not an issue.I'll relay the information on French forums for those that may have the same question.Thanks for your answer.