Sign in to follow this  
phil747fan

a profile for FOC Danur 2003 have been released for MD11 GE lbs

Hello guys,just here to tell you that i released a profile for Danur FOC 2003 and this is with GE engines and in lbs.see youPhil

Phil,where can we find this? And also, where can new AIRAC cycles be downloaded for FOC 2003?Thanks,Xander

Xander Koote

All round aviation geek

1st Officer Boeing 777

Thanks very much Phil! You must do a lot of work putting together all these FOC profiles! I look forward to using it when the FS9 MD-11 comes out. Does it have any EROPS profile?To Xander:I believe you purchase new navdata from the Danur website.CheersRudy

>Thanks very much Phil! You must do a lot of work putting>together all these FOC profiles! I look forward to using it>when the FS9 MD-11 comes out. Does it have any EROPS>profile?>>To Xander:>I believe you purchase new navdata from the Danur website.>>Cheers>RudyRudy,i ve made the one engine out available but didnt work on this as i have no ideas on this ops ???!! dont use three-holer that size at the job lol ...tell you when i ll update this one ..!!!phil

Guest fbasili

Fantastic Phil. Very good, thank you. Could you create another one in Kgs?Bye

There is already one in the version for kgs and that s with PW engines not bad cover if you consider the lack of datas available ...see youPhil

One engine out is great. To the "chap" (sorry, I can't see the post with the name as I pressed reply too low down the post): regarding lbs/kgs, I believe you can switch between the two in FOC via that little drop-down menu at the bottom right. It will definitely output as you requested (after the FIRST sequence, i.e. after you've pressed "CALCULATE" once, for some reason). I'm not sure if you have to enter the initial info in lbs using this or not.

Got it, thanks !

Xander Koote

All round aviation geek

1st Officer Boeing 777