Sign in to follow this  
perryfincher

MD-11 for FS9

Just wondering if there is any updates as to the progress of the FS9 version of the MD-11?Has anyone gave any thought to creating any splash screens for flight simulator?Perry Fincher

Guest XM DUDE

>Just wondering if there is any updates as to the progress of>the FS9 version of the MD-11?>>Has anyone gave any thought to creating any splash screens for>flight simulator?>>Perry FincherI have already asked that and basically there is nothing to report at this time, so we FS9 captains will just have to wait.Michael Pare.

This question is asked every other day if not every day in this forum. The word from them is that PMDG will release information on it as it becomes available.

Guest XM DUDE

>This question is asked every other day if not every day in>this forum. The word from them is that PMDG will release>information on it as it becomes available.Well you can't blame us as PMDG makes exceptional products and we armchair captains know quality and want it, PMDG delevers.Michael P.

Michael has a point, you can't blame us, it's so hard to be patient seeing all those threads (especially the ones with screen shots!) everyday about the MD-11 :)

Guest XM DUDE

I'm watching the youtube videos on my i pod Touch, thinking I want, I want!Michael P.

Guest XM DUDE

I see these videos with awesome frame rates and good eye candy and wonder what their specs are.Michael P.

Michael I think you want this plane worse than me. I see your name everyday as to when it will be out. I have reviewed and studied all the manuals and thousands of pages of complex explantions.Please bring it on. I think sitting in the cockpit and pressing buttons will be easier than all the manuals. Carl P.

Guest XM DUDE

>Michael I think you want this plane worse than me. I see your>name everyday as to when it will be out. >>I have reviewed and studied all the manuals and thousands of>pages of complex explantions.>>Please bring it on. I think sitting in the cockpit and>pressing buttons will be easier than all the manuals. >>Carl P.When I worked on the MD-11 program at Douglas I got some MD-11 sim time and with everything working this plane is ridiculously easy to fly, but when systems fail, it gets interesting.I am driving myself crazy waiting for this thing, so maybe I get into some Battle Field 2142 for a while.Michael P.