Sign in to follow this  
Guest fsfreak2004

The CRJ

Guest fsfreak2004

This is just a thought for a future aircraft from PMDG:Id like to see PMDG make a CRJ-700/900. Im from Montreal, where the CRJ series are developped and I have always wanted to see a PMDG quality CRJ for FS. I think it would be an excellent candidate for a short-hauler type aircraft.Just a thought,Alex CYUL

Guest XM DUDE

>This is just a thought for a future aircraft from PMDG:>Id like to see PMDG make a CRJ-700/900. Im from Montreal,>where the CRJ series are developped and I have always wanted>to see a PMDG quality CRJ for FS. I think it would be an>excellent candidate for a short-hauler type aircraft.>>Just a thought,>>Alex CYULI couldn't agree with you more, that is an outstanding commuter jet and face it everyone has done the 737, aside from more advanced avionics, what more can you do with it? I think PMDG should wander from the beaten path, I would even pay top dollar for something like a Bell 407 helicopter, that would be pretty cool. I would love to see a business jet like a Lear 45 or even a Falcon jet. I aside from the MD-11 the airliners are over done.Michael Pare.

I agree too, I used to fly on Lufthansa 700/900's between Munich and Toulouse, it's absolutely a very neat aircraft, I would love to see a PMDG version.

Guest XM DUDE

>I agree too, I used to fly on Lufthansa 700/900's between>Munich and Toulouse, it's absolutely a very neat aircraft, I>would love to see a PMDG version.With all of the requests from us armchair captains, they will have enough ideas to last for ever.Michael P.

Guest Ted_Pan

While the CRJ would be nice...I am still wondering who, and when will make a ultra high quality Gulfstream.With the new G650 about to premier... wouldnt that be awesome?It seems that no-one has ventured into the biz jet area... there are some pretty neat, top of the line models therein...Regards,Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, AlaskaCore 2 Duo E64004gb RAMnVidia GTS8800 640mbVista 32

It seems that a Gulfstream isn't likely to come out, neither is a Falcon. The reason is both companies have decided to stay away from the FS market. Too bad...A 0.9 mach cruise at 40000 feet have been nice:-wedge

Id actually like to fly the 737-600 - 900 for FSX.Other than that, Id like to see a PMDG RJ 85 and RJ 100

I bet they're gonna release the ngx withing the next 4 years and after that I bet theyre gonna go with the t7 a.k.a 777. They may do the crg like as a pmdg side thing and release it at that.

Yeah, the NGX looks like the main center of interest for at least a couple of years, good enough, I have a soft spot for the 737, especially after it got the winglets. After that a T7 is possible as is an Airbus. Knowing PMDG, it's hard to expect anything as a side product though. I'm not sure but I suppose developping a CRJ would be time and effort consuming as it would for a larger aircraft.:-violin

Guest Nealoc187

I'd love to see an absolutely top notch CRJ or ERJ - there is in my opinion currently nothing in the "high end payware" market that fills that niche.I'm willing to bet PMDG has decided upon their next project or three already though.BTW as has been already stated, Gulfstream and Dassault won't allow FS development of their aircraft which is completely asinine in my opinion, but whatever. I guess when I buy my next $50,000,000 jet they won't be getting my business! lol

I'm sure PMDG has been flooded with requests...why not let the MD-11 settle first? After the MD-11 for FS9, a vacation, and then the 737NGX, the next product will be announced when the time is right. If they commited to any/all of these planes, I don't think PMDG would ever be able to empty their plate. I can't picture anyone being fully disappointed with any product PMDG decides to design.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

>It seems that a Gulfstream isn't likely to come out, neither>is a Falcon. The reason is both companies have decided to stay>away from the FS market. Too bad...A 0.9 mach cruise at 40000>feet have been niceAs someone else mentioned, Gulfstream won't "allow" someone to make a FS version of any of their aircraft.The second, and more real reason there aren't any of these out (by anyone) is that they are FAR too complex. The systems in a Gulfstream or Falcon make the MD-11 and 747 look like a joke- nothing against PMDG, Boeing, or McDonnell Douglas. An even mediocre simulation of the systems would take longer to simulate than the whole MD-11 development took. I'd REALLY like a nice simulation of a modern long-range business jet, but it isn't going to happen.As for the CRJ, I'd love it. The MD-11 is incredible. Having a PMDG regional jet would be a dream. :)William M.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png