Sign in to follow this  
Guest sunbear

PMDG 737 NG 600/700 HELP

Guest sunbear

Need some help. I recently got rid of all my PMDG files and decided to do a fresh install of all the PMDG products for FS9. I downloaded the PMDG 737 removal tool, ran it, Uninstalled FS9 using the Remove/Install function in the Control panel, and then went in and removed all remaining FS9 files & folders. I then installed FS2004 using my previously purchased CD's.I then ran my previously purchased "Aerosoft CD software" installer for the 737 NG 600/700 and the installation was successfully completed.However, when I double clicked on the FS2004 start-up icon I got the following:1. FSUIPC has a problem. The version of FS2004 detected is not compatible with this version of FSUIPC. It is build 9.01.40901.You need the correct version of FS2004. Check the Help-About: The build should be 9.00.30612. FSUIPC will terminate whcn you select "OK".2.When I select "OK", I get the following message:Error-FS9Flight Simulator was unable to load some aircraft or software. You can continue using FS9 but this aircraft or software will be disabled.File: FSUIPC.dllThen: the screen reverts back to my computer start-up screen.Anybody know what gives????Regards,jack

Hi Jack,No problem, the PMDG 737 needs the FSUIPC module in order to work with FS9.1. You can find it here:http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.htmlPlace the fsuipc.dll file in the FS9/Modules folder and you should be good.

Guest sunbear

Thanks Onur for the prompt response. I'll give it a go...Regards,jack