Sign in to follow this  
tcas_climb

what comes first SP1 or FS9?

Just wondering what the PMDG guys are planning with the MD11, will you release the FS9 version first and then the SP for FSX, or the other way around?thanks

Guest paulb2008

I would really like to this also.Paul.

Bryan,This is not an "official" response (Robert will have the final word), but considering that:- we do not have any serious problems that make the aircraft unflyable and require an immediate patch,- we are doing our best to provide the FS9 version as soon as possible,I would say that FS9 will come out together with an SP (applicable to the FSX version) that will fix the minor issues that have been reported and identified so far.

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

I have seen 3 bugs:1) Problem with VC fonts2) The external model sometimes get corrupted3) The panel night light looks like it have a "Grid" on top of it.Uh, i don't know if this is a bug, but i get lots of "Add drag" messages in descent.But, is a very very good plane. To me is the best pmdg plane to date.

Juan Ramos

>Bryan,>>This is not an "official" response (Robert will have the final>word), but considering that:>>- we do not have any serious problems that make the aircraft>unflyable and require an immediate patch,>- we are doing our best to provide the FS9 version as soon as>possible,>>I would say that FS9 will come out together with an SP>(applicable to the FSX version) that will fix the minor issues>that have been reported and identified so far. >> Ok i figured it might be something like that, thanks guys!

Guest flythere

>I think the plan from talking to Robert is definitely to>release the FS9 version and an FSX update on the same day.Hello Guys, I am new to this forum, I have been using PMDG for almost 3 years now! GREAT product, I recently transitioned to the 737 from the DC-9-80 series. I have found your product very helpful in practicing manuevers and procedures! My eyes are sore from trying to research all of these posts, but I'm trying to find out if there is a way to make the NG program work with FSX? If not, when can we expect to see an NG program that is compatible with FSX? I would like to upgrade to FSX, but I don't want to give up PMDG!! Is there any time frame for a release of NGX? The web site has been saying coming soon for over a year now, with no updates! I think I speak for a lot of simers, we love your product!! Any update would be greatly appreciated!!ThanksBrian